Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detling 2006 Article

Detling Military Odyssey 2006

If you went down to the woods in Kent recently, you would have definitely received a big surprise!

Article and photos by Phil Royal.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

as usual Dr S, some really excellent photos. i particularly like the b/w photos. made you think it was actually wartime photos.
    Big40 events. By skinheads for skinheads.

Comment

Originally posted by pompey john View Post
      as usual Dr S, some really excellent photos. i particularly like the b/w photos. made you think it was actually wartime photos.
      I hasten to repeat that this time, the photos are not mine.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

My wife and I attended this excellent 3 day event. Here are some of the photos I took if anyone is interested:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrysp...7594287160259/
        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool - thanks!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X