This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time

Good day all. It's been quite sometime since I've been here. Kinda funny how life takes hold and time just keeps "slippin, slippin, slippin, into the future". Just wanted to say hi to all of you out there.
    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

• Yeah, I've been away for far too long myself. New works on the bench right now, hope to share them with ya'll soon.
      http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

• Wow, this section has disappeared.

Where did everyone go?

Comment

• Originally posted by razorboy View Post
          Yeah, I've been away for far too long myself. New works on the bench right now, hope to share them with ya'll soon.
          Looking forward to that!
          BoRG
          'A Battle is the Shield Wall. It's smelling your enemy's breath while he tries to disembowel you with an axe'

Comment

• I've set up my work bench again, but still settling in my new house so I won't be rushing into things. I'm hoping to soon start my 1/350 Yamato, got a million PE pieces for it but I'm not going to use all of them, I don't want to go blind.
            "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.
            “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

Comment

• Originally posted by IamRaider View Post
              Wow, this section has disappeared.

Where did everyone go?
              I still lurk. I resigned my admin status and stopped posting out of frustration. Carry on.
              AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
              The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

• Back again, lurking as usual. Anything new I should know about?
                http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

• Hey all, is anyone still here... I have been away for a while.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  John Adams, 1770

Comment

• First post in here this year. Man this place went to crap

Comment

• Any of the O.G. around?
                      AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                      The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

• I'm still around--but I'm still homeless--so I can"t build anything. Bought the Revell of germany Black swon = pirates of the carrbien black perl. With the intention of makeing it into the : 1733 36 gun Dutch merchant ship--Hof van St Janskerke.

Comment

• Well, if someone wants to do another build thing, I would probably join in, so long as the genre was something I do stuff in.

Comment

Working...
                          X