Cheers to Panther3485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers to Panther3485

Paul, aka, Panther3485 is the epitome of a friendly, generous, and supportive modeler. The expense that he incurred to get us fellow modelers an extra kit or two was, and is, quite tremendous.
    I am forever thankful for the generosity in which he showed me. I now have two more kits to build that would have cost me close to $100 by the time I got them shipped to me. The KV-1 and Panther G early version are stellar kits.
    I do not even know Paul and he has given me quite a boost in my modeling. I love Kv's and Panthers but can not afford to buy too many kits. I now have these kits. So, Cheers Paul, and thank you!!
    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

I agree, I love to see the comrade here!
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    John Adams, 1770

Comment

FOR Paul
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

+1 !
        He gaves me historical informations and advices about Panthers too.
        MY BRAILLE SCALE WORLD :
        http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...d4043e1&type=1

MY DIECAST WORLD :

http://www.minidioramas.sitew.com/#Page_1.A

Comment

That is great, you don't see that to often in these days of poor econmy.

Kudos to you Paul!
          Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
            --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

BANG BANG BANG

21 gun salute!
              wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Paul, you are indeed a generous and warm person!! A true mensch!!
                "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Love seeing people contributing and building a community. Wether it's work, sports club, church, or interweb model building. Gives you faith in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post

Love seeing people contributing and building a community. Wether it's work, sports club, church, or interweb model building. Gives you faith in the world.
                    Absolutely.

With all that's been said there's not much more I can add.

Panther, you're the man!
                    BoRG
                    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Not sure it went through, but I mention it here again, we need a ribbon created to honour those among us that give and give a lot, that make being part of this forum a more than small bit of pleasant.

We need that ribbon Admiral. I want Panther to get the first issue of it too.
                          Life is change. Built models for decades.
                          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                          I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I whole heartidly agree..The Spirit of Modeling ribbon....
                            The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
                            Dwight D. Eisenhower
                            April 16, 1953

Comment

Look at Panther's ribbons.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X