Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/35 IMV Bushmaster, to be released later this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/35 IMV Bushmaster, to be released later this year!

Just read that the IMV Bushmaster will be available as a kit later this year, full injection molded plastic kit, and rubber tiers. All up about 150 parts and just under $60 AUS. This one has just found itself on top of my wish list!

http://www.showcasemodelsaustralia.c...imv-bushmaster
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
    Bukowski

Wow I have never seen that vehicle!!! It's awesome!! Another for the wishlist...
    "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

I'll be interested in how well it assembles together, seems like there will be a nice internal aspect... which it needs due to the large rear door.
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
      Bukowski

Comment

Great to see a model of this coming out. Its going on my shopping list. Thanks for the heads up on this one

Comment

..i can see the Afghan dio's being readied now, great kit hope it lives up to all the hype..!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X