No announcement yet.

Plastic Sailing Ship Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to post thows last ones off the CD, now I will go back into photobucket and try to figure out whot went rong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
        I wondered why the screen on the keyosk looked diferent--clearly something is rong, and I will have to go back and make -another-CD.

Comment

• Niels, I have always thoroughly enjoyed looking at your work. Have you ever built a "Ship in a Bottle"?
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I really love the detail on the back of that one ship. I have always been fascinated with the ship in the bottle.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
            John Adams, 1770

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Niels, I have always thoroughly enjoyed looking at your work. Have you ever built a "Ship in a Bottle"?
              When ever people have asked me that over the years, I always answer : I have -some- sanity left. But huemer asside, My eyes are getting weak---so I build larger models.

Comment

When ever people have asked me that over the years, I always answer : I have -some- sanity left. But huemer asside, My eyes are getting weak---so I build larger models.
                So use one of the big water bottles from a water fountain!
                wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

• I think I know whot went rong with my CD, Bartell's drugstore "upgraded" it's photo keyosk's, and the -new- program won't alow me to post picturs from photobucket to a websight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wedfactory View Post
                    So use one of the big water bottles from a water fountain!
                    Have a plastics fabracaiter make a 3-foot diamater,4-foot long,copy of a cullegan woter bottle ? I LIKE IT

Comment

• I had noticed that the link to the google Images Search had disapiered for a while, But just now I see it is back in place and I am greatfull.

Comment

• OK-sence I can nolonger post picturs in "photobucket.com" -here- I will be uploading them from the CD from now on. So here is the next set that brings this up to date as of Sat.7-31-10.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Are those looms adjustable so you can very site sizes of the rope ladders or do you need a different size loom for each case?
                          wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Are those looms adjustable so you can very site sizes of the rope ladders or do you need a different size loom for each case?
                            Not sure I understand the question, but I'll give it a try. Each Heller kit comes with a loom for that kit. Larger models come with looms that are ajustable in height, and the enstructions tell you whair to set the height of the loom for each shrowd, this would be the 1/150 and 1/100 scale kits. All the 1/200 scale kits come with the single piece loom I am showing.

Comment

Not sure I understand the question, but I'll give it a try. Each Heller kit comes with a loom for that kit. Larger models come with looms that are ajustable in height, and the enstructions tell you whair to set the height of the loom for each shrowd, this would be the 1/150 and 1/100 scale kits. All the 1/200 scale kits come with the single piece loom I am showing.

That does answer my question. Basically each kit more or less comes with a loom for that ship.
                              wedmodelfactory.com

Comment

That does answer my question. Basically each kit more or less comes with a loom for that ship.
                                Thanks-Wedfactory, I like the way you sed it better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X