No announcement yet.

Plastic Sailing Ship Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I will add a : works in progress/stash, section to this thred. Thair mite be some intrest in seeing whots inside the boxes.

Comment

Awards and modeling

way back 98 i think dio comp. all said my little dio of marines assulting the beach at tarawa was the best... but a culb member in that town built a huge dio that was so busy the story line was lost ,poor details ,madeup markings etc.,he won and my club members were a gas but ... I was not bothered at all I was not building for them I built for me lts all good and do not let them influence your builds it your hobby and you are damed good my friend!
      "Damn the torpedoes; where are my condoms!?!"
      "The price of freedom, is always blood

leo 1a2 can. rental 1977
      m1a1 1/64 2003 [thunder run]
      leo2a6m 'the stan'
      leo1a3-c2 leopard germ.
      leo2a6m barricuda camo afgan.
      leo2a4 can.

Comment

Niles, I would love to see a step by step build. You could share some of your techniques. I would be very interested in following that!
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
        John Adams, 1770

Comment

I agree with Sean. I would love to see an 'in progress' build with techniques and tips of one of your builds. They are truly fabulous Niels.
          "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Thankyou majorchuck, I am trying to keep this portion of the plastic modeling hobby alive. I just finished adding the last of the toe ropes to the port side before comeing to the liabrary this morning, I will trim off the exsess thred and take a picture when I get home.

Comment

modelsinchina and triggerjockey--thats whot I was dueing on that other sight when that came to an end for me. I like your idea, but I'm worried about how much room it would take up on this sight. Perhaps we could start this by my addressing spicific intrests with picturs and explanations. And see whair it goes from thair.

Comment

Just do like I do, just use a single thread to post everyting you do. It make it easy to refernce later....
                wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Originally posted by Wedfactory View Post
                  Just do like I do, just use a single thread to post everyting you do. It make it easy to refernce later....
                  I agree--all my sailing ships will be on this thred from now on.

Comment

1/150scale Le Glorieux by Heller-port side finished.

Comment

1/100scale 4-masted Spanish Galleon by IMAI

Comment

1/200scale Le Saint Louis by Heller

Comment

1/144th.scale Wasa by Airfix

Comment

1/180scale H.M.S. Victory by Humbrole-Airfix

Comment

Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                              1/180scale H.M.S. Victory by Humbrole-Airfix

Comment

ran out of time=I'll post the last 3 tomarrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X