No announcement yet.

Plastic Sailing Ship Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sovereign of the Seas was a beautiful ship, I'm pleased you did a model of it Niels.
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

Niels it sure is good to have you in the community. Your work is stunning.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Achtung Baby--Les Brains, thankyou both for suporting plastic sailing ship models.

Comment

I have to agree with Les and AB Niels. You do some stunning work.
          "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Originally posted by triggerjockey View Post
            I have to agree with Les and AB Niels. You do some stunning work.
            Thankyou for suporting this thred -triggerjockey, and through it -plastic sailing ship models.

Comment

Sucksess---This thred showed up on a google image search today. Now modelers can find thies picturs agen.

Comment

Progress report on the Le Glorieus--I just finished the last of the sail rigging before I came to the liabrary today. Only the stay tehtioners and toe ropes remane to finish the model.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it Niels.

Comment

Only the stay tenchaners and toe ropes remain.

Comment

and one of the other side

Comment

Holy crap Niels!!! That is truly amazing! The amount of rigging is awesome. You have built a truly stellar, superb, and amazing ship Niels. Very, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerjockey View Post
                          Holy crap Niels!!! That is truly amazing! The amount of rigging is awesome. You have built a truly stellar, superb, and amazing ship Niels. Very, very nice.
                          Hay-thanks, I've ben waighting for the "H_ _ _ C_ _ _ award. Now all thats left is the " your crazie " award. But ceariesly-I'm trying to build a sailing ship model good enuf to force that national model club to stop snubing me and or sailing ships. As thats not likely to happen--I very much enjoy reading your post, it helps me keep going.

Comment

Incredible work Niels!!
                            "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                              Hay-thanks, I've ben waighting for the "H_ _ _ C_ _ _ award. Now all thats left is the " your crazie " award. But ceariesly-I'm trying to build a sailing ship model good enuf to force that national model club to stop snubing me and or sailing ships. As thats not likely to happen--I very much enjoy reading your post, it helps me keep going.

Just remember that this is a hobby the we do because WE enjoy it. To "L" with what anyone else says. IF you are happy with the results it was a successful build regardless what others think. If they like your work it is a bonus...
                              wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Thanks Dane Bramage and Webfactory. Thow it will still take some time to add the toe ropes, I finde myself wondering whitch one of my works in progress to rieturn to next---that 2nd. Royal Louis , the 4-masted spanish galleon , or the saint louis. I'm leaning twards the royal louis because I can switch the models in the display case. But I don't have a spanish galleon in my collection. Whot to due--whot to due.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X