• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looking good Niels!
          "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

• Didn't have time to post this one this morning.

Comment

• Ok, so what are the castles for?
              wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

• defense.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                John Adams, 1770

Comment

• Originally posted by Wedfactory View Post
                  Ok, so what are the castles for?
                  Christmas presents for my cusins grandchildren. I am keeping the 1/12th.scale Kaiser Maximilian 2nd. by IMEX armored knight model.

Comment

• Comment

• Pictures for this years Christmas card

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                            This is fantastic! One of the ship model companies should jump at the chance to use this pic for their Christmas advertizing!

Lionel would do such a thing every Christmas with their flyers!
                            wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

• Thankyou old frend. When it's finished, the card will read : Marry Christmas from the new workshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                                Thankyou old frend. When it's finished, the card will read : Marry Christmas from the new workshop.
                                Even Santa needs to upgrade workshops now and again.
                                "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X