Plastic Sailing Ship Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
    Icm1--thats whair a stach comes in handy, I may have more than I can build in my lifetime. The picture you quoted is a 40.00 kit, as is my current build the Sirene.
    Thanks for the reply Niels, yes a stach is good,my son has done that,some of his go back a long way.Me, I can usually only afford one at a time and I build it and look forward to my next! I did not mention the scale,it is 1-350 have tried the smaller scales but too tiny for 87 year old hands. Cheers, lcm1
    Last edited by lcm1; 24 Sep 12, 08:24.
    'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

• Niels, outstanding work!

What to you use to clean the dust off...especially the rigging?

I used to build plank on plank before the kids came, I'm probably going to start again. The one ship that made it through all of the moves has a lot of dust on it.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        Niels, outstanding work!

What to you use to clean the dust off...especially the rigging?

I used to build plank on plank before the kids came, I'm probably going to start again. The one ship that made it through all of the moves has a lot of dust on it.
        I use paint bruchess to loosen it so I can blow it off. Whot is the ship ? I have ben thinking of posting some of the old in progress pictures of the wooden ships, whot due you think ?

Comment

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
          I use paint bruchess to loosen it so I can blow it off. Whot is the ship ? I have ben thinking of posting some of the old in progress pictures of the wooden ships, whot due you think ?
          The ship is the Prince De Neufchatel.

I'll saw some of your wooden ships in the back ground, I would like to see progress pictures.
          Last edited by Nichols; 28 Dec 12, 17:43.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Nichols--that is one of my faverent ships. Can you post more pictures of it ? I'll get to thows old build pictures saterday.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Latest Topics