No announcement yet.

Plastic Sailing Ship Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good looking start on that ship, now come the fun part, all the rigging!
    wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

• Originally posted by Wedfactory View Post
      Good looking start on that ship, now come the fun part, all the rigging!
      Good to here from you agen old frend. Whot has become of majer chuck ?

Comment

• He popped up the other day. He's selling on eeeb ay.
        "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_Bramage View Post
          He popped up the other day. He's selling on eeeb ay.
          Good to know, as the drawing should be dun before Cristmas.

Comment

• You're skill in modeling sailing ships always amazes me Niels, the patience involved in such precise work eludes me .... I don't think that I could do it. Well done my friend, well done indeed!
            http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by razorboy View Post
              You're skill in modeling sailing ships always amazes me Niels, the patience involved in such precise work eludes me .... I don't think that I could do it. Well done my friend, well done indeed!
              Right back at you old frend--I have no skill with Figurs or armer.

Comment

• Just checked my threds here and could not finde that one, then checked my 124 unit model invintory log book, not thair eather. 125 units now. that is a 1/180scale H.M.S. Victory from Airfix, changed back to the way it looked when it was first lanched.

Comment

• Originally posted by razorboy View Post
                  You're skill in modeling sailing ships always amazes me Niels, the patience involved in such precise work eludes me .... I don't think that I could do it. Well done my friend, well done indeed!
                  IT's not fair I say. It's not fair. So much talent in one person!!!!!

REAL pretty work Santa.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    IT's not fair I say. It's not fair. So much talent in one person!!!!!

REAL pretty work Santa.
                    Always a treat to here from you Half Pint. Now that I have my own computer--with a camra card port, I can post picturs much more easoly. Just finished the deck dietails on the new drawing today, so only the: stern dietails & 2 decks of cannons riemain.

Comment

• Just checked all my posts on this thred this morning and noticed I missed this one. 1/100scale H.M.S. Victory by Heller.

Comment

• Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                        Just checked all my posts on this thred this morning and noticed I missed this one. 1/100scale H.M.S. Victory by Heller.
                        That's a fine looking craft Niels, how many guns?
                        http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

• razerboy--I was "trying" to make an H.M.S. Royal George from a H.M.S. Victory, but botched it badly--perhaps some day I will rieturn to it and try to salvage it--we'll see. As to cannons 114 I think--I will have to sand off the copper plateing & paint the lower hull white.

Comment

• La Sirene build

I bought this on e-Bay, on my birthday.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X