No announcement yet.

Kudos to the BEST modeling forum EVER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the BEST modeling forum EVER!!

Just a note to all on here. You are the greatest bunch of guys (and ladies if applicable) of any forum on the net!! The level of civility and generosity is unmatched. Thank You all. I am deeply touched and proud to call you all friends.

John Farmer aka Dane_Bramage
    "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

dido

cheers!
    "Damn the torpedoes; where are my condoms!?!"
    "The price of freedom, is always blood

leo 1a2 can. rental 1977
    m1a1 1/64 2003 [thunder run]
    leo2a6m 'the stan'
    leo1a3-c2 leopard germ.
    leo2a6m barricuda camo afgan.
    leo2a4 can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Bramage View Post
      Just a note to all on here. You are the greatest bunch of guys (and ladies if applicable) of any forum on the net!! The level of civility and generosity is unmatched. Thank You all. I am deeply touched and proud to call you all friends.

I am in full agreement. This modeling forum rocks!
      "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Yipee for us.

Comment

You're making me blush...

It's only as good as it's members.
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

No worries.....

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
            Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Bramage View Post

I couldn't have said it better... You all Rock!
              BoRG
              "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

DB is correct. This Forum is fantastic. I am a member of four other model groups and forums. Only this forum and the Pensacola model group make ppl feel welcome regardless of skill level. The other groups either don't fully welcome you to their group (forum) or there is a lot of childish one up-manship being played out. There is none of that here. Everyone is helpful and courteous to each others. Disagreements are kept at a civil level (I have seen name calling and swearing on other sites) here and all criticism is constructive with a solution being given or info where to find a solution. There is a wide range of skill levels here and the members treat all of them with respect. There is also a wide range of knowledge levels on this forum and the ppl are willing to openly share it with everyone else (unlike some other forums). Another strong point to this forum us the fact that the members are from around the world and not just localized. (have seen that in other forums were they may not be to open to "outsiders") So to every one here and
                wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

We have some really great artist here at ACG. I don't know about other forums but when I need a break from all the BS forums I come here to enjoy the great work that the members present. Some of it is equal to or surpasses some well known international modelers.

Thanks Guys.
                  Last edited by Half Pint John; 10 Jun 10, 13:43.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    We have some really great artist here at ACG. I don't know about other forums but when I need a break from all the BS forums I come here to enjoy the great work that the members present. Some of it is equal to or surpasses some well know international modelers.

Thanks Guys.
                    ^^ This.

I haven't got a tenth of the skill on a good day that some of you ones would have on a bad one, but I am learning and even if I can never get close to the skill level you have I still get to look at some great pieces of work.
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

the Best

The best place for modelling in the world!
                      All guys are fantastic sources of inspiration,advices and a tremendous melting pot of friendship.
                      Never seen that out of here.......
                      Merci à vous tous.
                      MY BRAILLE SCALE WORLD :
                      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...d4043e1&type=1

MY DIECAST WORLD :

http://www.minidioramas.sitew.com/#Page_1.A

Comment

It IS indeed a great place to chat models.

It helps to distract me from being such swine elsewhere on site
                        Life is change. Built models for decades.
                        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          We have some really great artist here at ACG. I don't know about other forums but when I need a break from all the BS forums I come here to enjoy the great work that the members present. Some of it is equal to or surpasses some well known international modelers.

Thanks Guys.
                          I stop in for the same reasons John does. My modeling days are 30 years gone, but what I see here are often true works of art, the commitment to detail, and just the amount of knowledge that is freely shared, epitomizes what the ACG forums are about.
                          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

in the short space of time i have been a member i have never seen anyone on this forum, have a bad word to say against any other members work, i always belive forums like this should really help people along with their hobby with helpful advice and no back biting, this is the way it should be, every one share what knowledge you have be it big or small, this is why all you guys get on together so well like one big happy family, it's very nice to see.

Comment

Being geographically isolated from the great majority (if not all) of the bigger modeling conventions is a bummer. I hear about the shows down in the Florida area and up around Seattle where the members here can get together and it sounds like a blast. Although I am not horribly far from Seattle, I cannot justify spending the kind of funds that it would take to get there.
                              I did make it to one show down in Ogden, Utah. It was at the old Train Depot there and it was really cool. We were waiting that morning for the show to start and stumbled across the John Browning Weapon's Museum. That was really cool. Also, the Hill AFB Aircraft Museum (frickin huge) is right there.
                              Anyway, I am straying from the topic here. Although I have not met any of the other modeler's from this forum, I consider all to be friends of the hobby. Cheers to all!
                              "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X