New kits from AFV Club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kits from AFV Club!

I must say I'm impressed with the range of kits available here, something for everyone here I'd imagine. The mine plow for the Stryker looks amazing.

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.co...s/afvclub.html
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

AB totaly agree with you on that a very nice detailed kit.

Comment

That is an awesome looking Nashorn kit they have.
      "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

The link has been updated, check out the British Infantry Tank Mk.III Valentine Mk.I kit!
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

Comment

The Valentine and Churchill kits look pretty sweet too. I want them!

Comment

Yes. Valentine and Churchill definitely get my attention!
            "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
            Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

It's about time someone replaced Tamiya's aging M8 HMC.
              If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
                It's about time someone replaced Tamiya's aging M8 HMC.
                Tamiya are about to release a 1/35 BT-7 soon, I think. A decent kit of that tank would be most welcome to me.
                Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther3485 View Post
                  Tamiya are about to release a 1/35 BT-7 soon, I think. A decent kit of that tank would be most welcome to me.
                  Cool! Maybe I'll wait on the Eastern Express version I have on the shelf.

Comment

Cool! Maybe I'll wait on the Eastern Express version I have on the shelf.
                    I'd expect the Tamiya kit to be way better than that or the Zvezda kit. I have an Italeri BT-5 too, but I'm less than happy with it.

Now, if only they get good enough sales from the BT-7 to follow through with a T-26 ...

Comment

I have no experience with AFV Club, but I am hoping my local shop can hunt this down for me.

Last edited by LRB; 01 Jun 10, 08:17.
                      Life is change. Built models for decades.
                      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther3485 View Post
                        I'd expect the Tamiya kit to be way better than that or the Zvezda kit. I have an Italeri BT-5 too, but I'm less than happy with it.

Now, if only they get good enough sales from the BT-7 to follow through with a T-26 ...
                        ...or T-28!!

Comment

...or T-28!!
                          I've actually already got both the T-28 and the T-35 in 1/35 scale. They are ICM kits. Not bad either. I'm sure if Tamiya or Dragon wanted to, they could better the ICM kits which I think date back to the mid 90's at least but whether they ever will release such kits? Wouldn't like to guess.

The reason I would go for the BT-7 and T-26 (apart from the fact that I already have the T-28 and T-35), is their overwhelming numerical importance during Barbarossa. These were easily the most numerous tanks of any reasonable fighting power in the Soviet arsenal in 1941.

Comment

The Bt-7 has always been a favorite of mine. I've always thought the tank got a bad rep because of it's implementation, not it's design.

Comment

The Bt-7 has always been a favorite of mine. I've always thought the tank got a bad rep because of it's implementation, not it's design.
                              Well, the Christie suspension was way ahead of anything else at the time. The BT-7 was a great tank.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X