Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show and Tell

I came across this by chance while researching ships.

When I saw it, I knew I had to post it for all you good people.

$US114 on E-Bay

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Looks nice HP, I have a Lions Roar set for my Tamiya Yamato.... just have to get off my ass and build it. Here is a link to what it looks like, it costs more than the kit itself! http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews...lion-roar.html
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
    Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
      Looks nice HP, I have a Lions Roar set for my Tamiya Yamato.... just have to get off my ass and build it. Here is a link to what it looks like, it costs more than the kit itself! http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews...lion-roar.html
      Another beauty. Sadly I've gotten out of modeling. Now if I was 40 years younger an had the same income I know what I would be building. Ships, big ships.

Comment

I'm assuming that is 114 bucks JUST for the conversion parts correct?
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
          I'm assuming that is 114 bucks JUST for the conversion parts correct?
          The photo is lifted from E - Bay. I assume that is total price, but have no personal knowledge of E Bay.

Comment

Well what I am after is, is it just a kit to enhance a model of the Bismarck? And not a complete kit in the process?

Comment

Well what I am after is, is it just a kit to enhance a model of the Bismarck? And not a complete kit in the process?
              Entristing quote--how due you round fial a thred ?

Comment

I did a check and it is not the whole kit just the accessories and is
                listed under accessories. It is already sold out everywhere after
                just coming on the market late in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by niels wilhelm View Post
                  Entristing quote--how due you round fial a thred ?
                  My sig line Niels is my approach to dealing with threads I have started and or joined that have gone as far as they can go, or have gone where I do not wish to follow.

'Round file' is a reference to the garbage can.

Sometimes you just need to unsubscribe from a thread and ignore it's even there.

Not that everyone employs this approach. I see some posts and it seems like some people online desperately need to feel they won an argument. But when you consider there's no prize for winning

Comment

My guess is that it's an enhancement, and in all fairness if one was to buy the PE frets, metal props and metal barrels separately you'd be spending the same amount, possibly more due to postal charges. I realised that when weighing up the prices when sourcing PE for my Yamato, it much cheaper(for me) to buy the Lions Roar set.
                    Same can be said for armour, metal tracks can be just as expensive, if not more than the kit itself... each to their own I guess, and what makes them happy.
                    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                    Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
                    Bukowski

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X