1/6th figure items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6th figure items

I have gone to cotsworld and monkeydepot. I heard of another place called SpecOps or something, do you all know of any others?
    thanks
    medic

There are a few others as well...

www.thebattlerhino.com
    www.war-toys.com

Considering I can't remember some - this thread on this msg board is probably as good as typing out an entire list.

http://p197.ezboard.com/fonesixthnetfrm4

Comment

Here is another link
      www.21stcenturytoys.com

Thanks and good luck fellow collector

If you need any help on 1/6 collecting don't hesitate to PM me or drop me an email!!

Thanks again!

CURRAHEE
      Peter Williams

"We're not lost private, we're in Normandy"-

Lt. Richard Winters 101st 506 pir

Comment

Thanks

i went to register at the site, but had a hard time. I am still looking for the site, it had a lot of modern stuff, build your own figure ext. The build you own were pretty expensive.
        So if anyone can tell me the name I would really apricate it.
        I thought it was Spec Ops but was wrong.

Comment

Not sure who you were directin that post at Medic.

It seems to me that you are looking for some parts dealers. . . and I need to write down some decent ones that I use - or plan on using.

storeon44 (www.thestoreon44.com/ ) ... I think they sell parts - but I know they do sell the 1/6th stuff from all of the major brands.

echobase toys ( www.echobasetoys.com - again - I think ) they are a parts seller - although imo the site design is sorta clunky -and more difficult to navigate) -I have not ever got anything from these guys - although I have read they are pretty good -- they also sell headless/handless figures in bundles if you have some deteriorating bodies that need replacement.

atlantic toys ( http://atlantictoys.safeshopper.com ) features a reasonable shipping rate - and some real nice stuff -- their service is top notch as well.

outer perimeter hobbies ( http://outerperimeter.clearetail.com ) ( these guys are out of winnipeg Manitoba) -I have not ordered from them in about a year - occasionally they get a glut of certain items and dump them dirt cheap -- like German messkits for like 50 cents --as an example....

www.thebattlerino.com -- these guys have top notch service

www.monkeydepot.com --a great selection and excellent service as well.

www.war-toys.com --a parts/figure seller in Vegas -- take your gf/wife to Vegas -- and then 'oh since we are here... - ok that didn't work for me last year as we only had Labor Day weekend - and I did not get to go... a large selection - seemingly decent prices - offset at times by some outrageous shipping charges... (it doesn't cost 10.00 to ship 2 packaged accessory sets by Dragon - using Priority mail - no way... maybe 5 or 6.00 - anyway most of these places are ok if you buy in quantity.

www.smallblueplanet.com ---- these guys are good too as they don't like to keep a glut of figures too long -and you can occasionaly get some great deals on stuff they are trying to unload -- case in point - I got the Dragon Marine sniper with the Springfield Sniper rifle a few weeks back - for about 30.00 -after shipping.

www.thetoycellar.com - this site concentrates on selling the packaged items -but you can still find parts there as well.

I am sure I missed some ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X