what to wear for Air soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to wear for Air soft

for me ww2 reenacting uniforms or something at least close ie I could see wearing the closest thing you can cheaply get and doing ww2 airsoft. since it is a far more active game than ww2 reenacting the uniforms could be Swedish tunics minimum conversion and for US and British anything that remotely resembles ww2 wool or cotton twill. really a lot like they way ww2 two reenacting was when I first started in the early eighties.In the absence of a MI garrand use carbines or whatever to get troops into the field and learning the ropes and encourage cross over to the other hobbies as PB ww2reenacting and airsoft

g wool or cotton with
    join us in ww2 Reenactment especially German Army, and enjoy the Kameraderie

Here's what I wore to our last CQB Event.

Protech Helmet painted O.D.
    Bolle T-800 Goggles
    H.S.G.I. Wasatch with various Tactical Tailor and Maxpedition
    pouches.
    Hatch Operator gloves
    Gen.1 Digtal BDU's
    Safariland 6004 Drop leg holster
    SOE Spent Magazine Pouch
    Alta Knee Pads
    Altama Jungle Boots
    T.M. M733 with knockoff 3 point sling
    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Comment

I just wear normal clothes...:P

I dont got the dough to buy BDUs and such...

And I'm a bulky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm
        I just wear normal clothes...:P

I dont got the dough to buy BDUs and such...

And I'm a bulky guy.
        I'm a JROTC Supply officer that is also bulky. You wouldn't BELIEVE the sizes they make those things in. Otherwise it IS the cash. But sometimes Military Surplus stores have excellent conditioned used stuff. I just bought my own BDU's, there is no way I'm going to be wearing heavyweights during our summer camp even if all I am doing is staff and maybe yelling at a few dumb freshmen who cross ways with me...
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Well hook a brutha up.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm
            Well hook a brutha up.
            Talk to Uncle Sam bout that one... I just spent $1,000 to get us ready for next year... Man this is going to stink...
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

$1000?!

Holy hell..icopters!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X