X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work bench photos

just a few shots from the ole work bench
    Attached Files

Holy cow mate, that's brilliant work... and you ain't finished yet!

Thanks for the photos mate, great to see another new member here... I'm just starting my collection after such a long time doing other stuff, and love seeing other guys work now.

Truly inspiration my friend, thanks.
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

Cool! Are those transport tracks in the second pic?
      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

No their white metal, they bring out the weight issue of the tank, now if you look closer you will notice that one tank has transport track on it and the others have combat issue

Comment

a few more shots

a few more
          Attached Files

Comment

Very cool indeed. Now armour isn't really my area but the cuppolas on those Tigers are interesting to me. Are they late model Tigers? I see you've got that photo issue sorted.
            Peace and thanks for the pics.
            The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
            Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Very cool! Love the figs.
              ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
              ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

to answer your question, their are late model, anything after augest 43 got them, now the first ones were placed on early model tigers and they are know as mid versions, there were 4 kinds i beleive the inital, the early, the mid and the late and then thats when they started producing tiger IIs

Comment

I'm assuming the tracks are Friulmodel and I was unaware that they made transport tracks too. Is there anythiny they DON'T do? Yep...Universal Carrier tracks.
                  The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                  Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by abydos View Post
                    ...now if you look closer you will notice that one tank has transport track on it and the others have combat issue
                    That's what I asked.
                    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

yep the tracks are fruilmodel, some of the figure heads are from verlinden, i find that the tracks add the weight , for the realistic look,

Comment

Good lookin' models n' quite a lot to paint before it's done, you've got work that last you at least the winter through.

Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
                        I'm assuming the tracks are Friulmodel and I was unaware that they made transport tracks too. Is there anythiny they DON'T do? Yep...Universal Carrier tracks.
                        That's strange indeed as Modelkasten have such tracks!
                        The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
                        ----
                        We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by abydos View Post
                          yep the tracks are fruilmodel, some of the figure heads are from verlinden, i find that the tracks add the weight , for the realistic look,
                          I have several sets in my stash. Best tracks there are...well worth the money IMO.
                          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Was zimmerit left out for some late model Tiger 1's, I thought all versions had the application!
                            "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                            Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                            Mark Twain.

Comment

no your right ,i just left it off for now, i was still thinking on what to use for it , thats why i left of most of the side skirts and only tacked on the pe and spare track

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X