• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 36 inspiration. For Dallas.

Sorry about the poor pictures.

Nice!
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Good stuff Duncan!

Comment

Really nice looking M50/51, thanks for showing it to us!
        The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
        ----
        We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Thanks I can use all the help I can get. I haven't make a diorama in over 30 years. I just build them and put them on the shelf. I don't have to put them so high up anymore, my kids are grown now. I lost a couple dozen models including some I made when I was kid to my kids.
          Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
          If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

For the record... I don't build the weekly pics. They are from a local model show I go to every year. I'm afraid I can't credit the builder as the names are hidden to keep judging fair. Next year I hope to get to the Calgary and/or Seattle show.

Comment

Nice, but that looks like an interesting one behind it in the top photo. Is that a rotted out tank?
              Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
                Nice, but that looks like an interesting one behind it in the top photo. Is that a rotted out tank?

Just a little weathering.

Comment

Wow! The weathering amazes me! I can't wait to get settled in Vail so I can get started on my model!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X