I need one of these for Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need one of these for Christmas!

Man, if I had one of these in my driveway, the UPS man would deliver my crap next door! Nevermind the file name, it's Ausf. E as you can see. $3.50 a gallon for high-test gas....I don't care......Aufgangeschuetz geladen!!!!

P.S. Christmas is coming up - you guys could chip-in and get me one for about 350,000 1943 Reichmarks, I'd let you drive it.
    Attached Files
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

i may be rong, but I dont think thats a King Tiger.....
    The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
    Dwight D. Eisenhower
    April 16, 1953

Comment

Originally posted by razorboy View Post
      Man, if I had one of these in my driveway, the UPS man would deliver my crap next door! Nevermind the file name, it's Ausf. E as you can see. $3.50 a gallon for high-test gas....I don't care......Aufgangeschuetz geladen!!!!

P.S. Christmas is coming up - you guys could chip-in and get me one for about 350,000 1943 Reichmarks, I'd let you drive it.
      It might make the drive to work and road rage have a new meaning
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by KG_AirborneBob View Post
        i may be rong, but I dont think thats a King Tiger.....
        No Bob you are not wrong mate.
        The B&W photo looks like a rear shot of the Panzerkampfwagen VI (Tiger I)

Here is a picture of the rear of a King Tiger tank and the it looks nothing like the tank in the B&W photo at all.

Cheers,
        Dave
        Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Yup...It's a Tiger I. I'd still like one though. If somebody else paid for the fuel.
          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

I'd rather have a Pz11 actually (if I was going German choice).

I mean, it's likely easier on gas, and it's not like anyone will be shooting at me

If I had to pick a vintage piece of heavy metal though, with treads, and it be a tank, I think I'd pick a Chaffee.

Although for gas economy, I think a Humber MkIV armoured car would be fun.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Hey Guys, Drug Test Time!!!!,
              Go back to the original thread, I said "Nevermind the file name, it's Ausf.E." I downloaded a bunch of photos that started out as King Tigers, just too lazy to change the root filename. (I might be a hillbilly but I do know the difference between 'B' nd 'E' ). Come on Guys, I was born at night but not last night.

This is the Ausf. B
              http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&d=1195087022
              This is the Ausf. E (actually looks like a Mid-Production Model with new commander's cupola and hatch, but with early model rubber rimmed road wheels).
              http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&d=1195087022
              Attached Files
              Last edited by razorboy; 14 Nov 07, 18:48. Reason: grammar

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

I like the first pic, doing this tank for the group build now... and in a winter scheme!

Cool.
                "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                Mark Twain.

Comment

Ab - King Tigers are cool, but my heart belongs to the Tiger I Ausf. E "early", "feifel" air cleaners and all. I am, however, positive that yours will look superior....will you be using zimmerit or not. I think the "Ambush Pattern" with a light overcoat of whitewash would look great. What have you planned?
                  I "started" the Tamiya first version Ausf.B back in 1988 and "scratch zimmerited" her with Squadron Green Putty and a zimmerit tool, turned out pretty nice, as is the case with 90% of my stuff, I haven't finished it......someday though.

Best of Luck, Cheers

razorboy

Comment

I'd actually rather have a Greyhound, just so I can go "fast" in a WWII vehicle.

Comment

[QUOTE=razorboy;797798]Hey Guys, Drug Test Time!!!!,
                      Go back to the original thread, I said "Nevermind the file name, it's Ausf.E." I downloaded a bunch of photos that started out as King Tigers, just too lazy to change the root filename. (I might be a hillbilly but I do know the difference between 'B' nd 'E' ). Come on Guys, I was born at night but not last night.

My bad Sir...didnt read the complete post......
                      The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
                      Dwight D. Eisenhower
                      April 16, 1953

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X