X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma

Sdkfz 234/2 PUMA from ITALERI # 202
    Attached Files
    The life of the peoples is an eternal and strained struggle; a struggle for rights and justice, a struggle for affirmation and exaltation. Marshal Ion Antonescu

Hey Zerkalli looking good, you should join our Group build
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix

Comment

An I concur that sentiment! Let's have a go at the German group build. There's quite a lot of modells out there to chose from so thats the biggest challenge in the groupbuild in finding out what to build. Approximatelly 75% of my stash of unbuild modells is German AFV's so that's a big challenge indeed. But have a go at it and I promise that you'll enjoy it.
      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
      ----
      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Looks well made! Are you sure on the German Grey for the color?
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

When you first posted Zerkalli, you stated that you were a beginner. It looks to me as though you are improving as a modeller. Nice work although I think Freightshaker may be correct about your colour choice. Well done mate.
          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Another nice one Zerkalli
            Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
              Looks well made! Are you sure on the German Grey for the color?
              Actually, the color could be correct. Toward the end of the war normal paint supply quantities began to run slim due to industrial bombing and shifted priorities. When standard late war color quantities came up short old stocks of panzer gray were often dipped into. This is why it also not that strange to find photos of Tigers and Panthers occasionally in factory finished gray.

Oddly enough, I was just having this same conversation the other night with LT and AB.
              ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
              ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Looking Good!!
                http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
                  Oddly enough, I was just having this same conversation the other night with LT and AB.
                  Looks like I need to chat more...
                  If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                    Looks like I need to chat more...
                    I'll have my people contact your people.
                    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X