Workplace solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workplace solution

If you're living tight n' don't have so much room over to have an permanent corner or even a dedicated room for your buildig. I'm one of those that's lackin' space but here's my solution. Whenever I don't build I fold it up and put away the foldable campingtable and then there's room again i a quick n' easy way. But as I sidenote I can tell that I'm brushpaint my modells as I don't have an airbrush. Hoping to get one in the future but I'll have to create a suitable spraybooth 'til then that suits my need for space.

The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
    ----
    We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

I use a foldable table. Most of my gear goes in a large tackle box. It all fits into the cupboard we keep DVDs in. I really should organise it a bit.

We got our carpets cleaned last week and I was a bit taken aback at how selfish I have been with my model aquisitions. No door prize tickets at the model show next year. So, I have created a couple of stacks under my computer desk. These are the 'to be built' stuff. I'm hoping to apply myself to them. Less time wasted on the intarweb and more time working on school, family, gym/judo, overtime, and models!
    Last edited by Duncan; 26 Oct 07, 19:16.

Comment

If I go back on the road I might try modeling in the truck (if Wes can do it, I'll try ). I'm still trying to figure out what to take and what I'll be building. Either way it will be highly portable and VERY compact since space inside a sleeper is rather sparse.

I'll go from this:

To this:
      Last edited by Freightshaker; 26 Oct 07, 19:32.
      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

]Great work spaces guys!! I'm always intregued by where everyone else performs the magic!!
        Here are a few shots of my area. I have a fully equipped carpentry shop on my job, and with some scrap material I made this space. It's never fully complete as I always fins something to modify, change or improve upon. There wasn't a plan to start, just a general idea. So that explains why it looks like it does. And don't mind the mess, I don't!! I would rather be building than cleaning!!

Semper Fi
        Doug

Comment

Originally posted by hamy3 View Post
          ] And don't mind the mess, I don't!! I would rather be building than cleaning!!
          As long as you know where everything is it doesn't matter! You should see mine right now...
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X