Week 34. Quit yer whining ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 34. Quit yer whining ;)

I'm away again and may miss a week - again. So, here is one to shut up all you weathering freaks who poo poo'ed the Skyray. For shame.

Nice!
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

I know I'm not going to win many fans with this comment but between the two I prefer the clean. That is way to much for me!
      Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
        I know I'm not going to win many fans with this comment but between the two I prefer the clean. That is way to much for me!
        Why? In the end it's just down to personal preferences what one likes! Don't ever be afraid of stickin' out your head with your opinions even when they don't match the more common ones! Who's to say what's the right way to build? It all comes down to preferences in the end.
        The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
        ----
        We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

This is one of those i think you gotta see in person to really apreicate it.
          As it looks in the photo, i agree with Wolster, but hard to tell.

Now if Ducan could take a frickin decent pic
          Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
            This is one of those i think you gotta see in person to really apreicate it.
            As it looks in the photo, i agree with Wolster, but hard to tell.

Now if Ducan could take a frickin decent pic
            Be happy!!! At least he isn't doing any self portraits!

HP
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Oh! The HORROR! The HORROR! Run for yer lifes...
              The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
              ----

Comment

Don't worry mates, i've seen him in person, he's not as scary as he sounds.
                At least he looks human
                Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

You mean like Smeagol resembles an hobbit!
                  ----

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
                    I doesn't look good against the clean mount underneath... set in a diorama would be more appropriate for the eyes I feel!

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                    Mark Twain.

Comment

Don't worry mates, i've seen him in person, he's not as scary as he sounds.
                      At least he looks human
                      No scabs on his knuckles or stuff like that?????? but isn't he Canadian? opps

HP

Comment

Oh, wait til he comes back and see's what we've done to his thread
                        He's gonna get a hold of Doc S. and......and...were all doomed, i tell ya were
                        all doomed!!!!

Comment

Oh, wait til he comes back and see's what we've done to his thread
                          He's gonna get a hold of Doc S. and......and...were all doomed, i tell ya were
                          all doomed!!!!
                          sort of like when the cats away.....................

Ducan, you are a good man!!!!! Ya think that well help LT

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
                            Who's to say what's the right way to build? It all comes down to preferences in the end.
                            I feel the opposite way to Wolster. I LOVE it. Of course, with reference to the quote above, I would have done it a little differently but I think it looks quite like some of the tanks one sees on the news from Afghanistan. Those Taliban guys aren't that big on keeping their paint work nice. I think a bottle of turtle wax could go a long way over there.

Sometimes, I look at a model and I can't find a fault, or rather, what I see is impeccable building, beautiful paint and flawless decals. And I still don't like the overall look. As McCoy says, people have their preferences and builders also have their individual styles. It's this last point that I feel makes our great hobby an art form. It has its genres and its masters...people we aspire to emulate or learn from. It also has trends and fashions, mainstreams and fringes.
                            The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                            Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                              No scabs on his knuckles or stuff like that?????? but isn't he Canadian? opps

HP
                              Actually my knuckles are a bit scabbed. It's friction burn from wrapping my hands in people's shirts when I choke 'em out!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X