New Cool Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cool Stuff Thread

Hey guys, i thought it would be neat to start a thread of new items that are
    coming out. So here i start.

Check out Dragon!

Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

The howitzer is already on my wish list at Greatmodels!
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I. Want. That German gun.

Comment

Cool Mistel. I have the first one they released. I've used parts for the FW 190 so I basically have an entire Ju88 in my spares box. It has parts for a cockpit included. One day I will build it into a nightfighter.
        The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
        Sideshow Bob.

Comment

I love the unusual topics.

Comment

I'd never heard of the Mistel before - this prompted me to look it up. How bizarre...

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

"Hey mom...wow your looking good today!"
              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                I'd never heard of the Mistel before - this prompted me to look it up. How bizarre...

Dr. S.
                Yeah it was differn't, they did a version of it with a BF109 and a jet version as well i think with the ME 262??
                Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
                  Yeah it was differn't, they did a version of it with a BF109 and a jet version as well i think with the ME 262??
                  They had several versions, at least on paper, including the two mentioned above. I've also seen drawings of one with a Heinkel Salamander as the piloted craft and a purpose built flying bomb (not the V1). IIRC one was tried on the Remagen Bridge to no avail.
                  The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                  Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Is it just me, or does modelling seem to be experiencing a re-birth? The surge in 1/48 AFV and new molds/technology in all scales seems to be growing. The new stuff coming out of China. Competition is fierce. Too bad I have enough kits already.

Comment

Too bad I have enough kits already.
                      One can never have "enough" kits!!

Ham
                      Semper Fi
                      Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Too bad I have enough kits already.[/LEFT]
                        Now that's just ridiculus.

Comment

You'd think with as many as they have, China coud put out 1/1 scale BTR's and BMP's
                          The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
                          Dwight D. Eisenhower
                          April 16, 1953

Comment

Now that would be fun to build. . .

Comment

This is interesting. A common topic. But 1/72 with zimmerit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X