Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Model Kit from the 1930's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Model Kit from the 1930's

    I found this after clicking around on a link provided by Full Monty. I have never seen what a kit from the 1930's looks like!!

    Page HERE

    Wolster

  • #2
    Interesting find.
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

    Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

    Comment


    • #3
      How cool is that. I was not aware they had plastic kits in the 1930s. Note the care in the packaging!
      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

      Comment


      • #4
        By the looks of it, it looks as every bit good as some kits i've seen nowadays.
        Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

        Comment


        • #5
          I believe Airfix is still using that mold!
          Wolster

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
            By the looks of it, it looks as every bit good as some kits i've seen nowadays.
            Better than Revell!..but than again, what isn't?
            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cyberia View Post
              How cool is that. I was not aware they had plastic kits in the 1930s. Note the care in the packaging!
              I didn't think they even had plastic then. I thought it was a product of WW2.
              If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                I didn't think they even had plastic then. I thought it was a product of WW2.
                Same here. Hey, live and learn. Nice find Wolster!
                ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X