Update, with more to come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update, with more to come!

As promised i finally added a new section to the site.
    I have started a models review page, with two kits i built being reviewed.
    Check it out here: www.lufttiger.com
    Then click on the right side of the page the button that says Models reviewed
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Cool! If you want I can try and type up something for my Sdkfz 251/7C.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

That would be excellent FS thanks!
      Did you see those V2 rockets?
      Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Cool paint job, what scale are they?
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Lufftiger, want to exchange linkies? I'm going to put links on my Sinister Incorporated and Tabletown websites, just because I think your models are really cool.

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Sure doc, that would be great, you want to PM it to me? or ?

Comment

The site is looking very good LT. My (modeling) ambition in life is to make a model worthy of that site.

Another question, I saw the review, how do you paint after asseymbly? Particularly the turret where the armour 'skirts' are?

Wolster

Comment

the side skirts arn't glued on, the ones on the turret however are.
                Their is a big enough gap from above and below to spray paint on the
                inside of the skirts. I will post more picks of this later

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X