X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a bird! Its a plane! Its...uh...?

You firgure it out?
    Some of the wierd looking shade lines are my screen things from the deck,

Hope this is as good as some of you expected.
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

COOL, is that a T-55 or T-72?. May i suggest a quick and easy weather job?
    Take a light color grey, almost white, get a wide flat brush, dip it in the paint
    then wipe off on a paper towel. Now you can dry brush that tank to give it
    some depth, other wise i like the tank, nice job!
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Nice job waffle. By the way, you have a nail coming up on that one board.
      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

I'm not sure what it is either, but if it's alive, I"ve got a major case of envy!!
        Last edited by holly6; 18 Sep 07, 16:34.
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
          COOL, is that a T-55 or T-72?. May i suggest a quick and easy weather job?
          Take a light color grey, almost white, get a wide flat brush, dip it in the paint
          then wipe off on a paper towel. Now you can dry brush that tank to give it
          some depth, other wise i like the tank, nice job!
          ..eh...the tank is already glued on, aswell as the soldier on top of it. I'll see what I can cook up though, I have.. about 8 drops of white and neitral grey..

And yeah, I fixed that nail...see

I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

That went together quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post

That went together quick.
              The nail? No the deck has been there for about 10 years...

Comment

Looks great Waffle. I guess it's a T-72. The 55 had a distinctive gap between one pair of road wheels and I've built Tamiya's 62. It looks a bit 'vintage' for a T-80...just a guess. I love that series of tanks...mostly for their 'crapness'.
                The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
                  Looks great Waffle. I guess it's a T-72. The 55 had a distinctive gap between one pair of road wheels and I've built Tamiya's 62. It looks a bit 'vintage' for a T-80...just a guess. I love that series of tanks...mostly for their 'crapness'.
                  Hehe, I had fun with the T-72. I just think the tanks look cool. And for fact that they seem to go up in smoke whenever they run into a rock...

Comment

Nice job on that nail.
                    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
                      Nice job on that nail.
                      I tried my best.

Comment

Nice job!! The figures look good. And nice work setting that nail. BTW, what scale is the nail?
                        Ham
                        Semper Fi
                        Doug

Comment

Originally posted by hamy3 View Post
                          Nice job!! The figures look good. And nice work setting that nail. BTW, what scale is the nail?
                          Ham
                          1/1 of course! :P

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                            Hehe, I had fun with the T-72. I just think the tanks look cool. And for fact that they seem to go up in smoke whenever they run into a rock...
                            They're cool huh? Usually they run into depleted uranium rounds though. Damn...look at that turret FLY.
                            The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                            Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Nice work Trevor, the tank looks good but the figures are excellent!!

As a little aside, a friend of mine was at my place and asked to see my models, the first one he spotted was the half built T-72. He told me he had been a T-72 driver for 2 years during conscription!! Spent a couple of ours chatting with him about it, he loved it and was of the opinion that most of the disparaging remarks about the tank were rubbish. But he could have been a little biased!!!
                              Wolster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X