Guess the problem here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the problem here!

Started gluing and didnt realize this until I tried to connect assembled wings to fuselage.
    Can you guess? LMAO!
    Has this happened to any of your kits?
    Photo- bottom of wings on left. Top of wings on right.

You have two right hand wings there?

Love the idea of a SAC room btw.

Comment

yeah! 2 right wings! WTF?
      The mold built for this model is all screwed up if it is spitting out two of the same wings. I guess this plant in Korea doesnt have quality control.
      I dont know whether to laugh or cry, or just be excited that it give me an excuse to start on my B-17. Dont even know if I can get my money back for this kit.
      Thanx for the comment on the SAC room. If you can find a SAC flag to purchase I would appreciate the link!

Comment

Originally posted by usaalways View Post
        yeah! 2 right wings! WTF?
        The mold built for this model is all screwed up if it is spitting out two of the same wings. I guess this plant in Korea doesnt have quality control.
        I dont know whether to laugh or cry, or just be excited that it give me an excuse to start on my B-17. Dont even know if I can get my money back for this kit.
        Thanx for the comment on the SAC room. If you can find a SAC flag to purchase I would appreciate the link!
        Email the manufacturer and explain the problem. They will probably give you a distributor's name. Email the distributor and explain the problem. There is a good chance they will mail you replacement parts.

Comment

I've never seen anything like that before.
          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

You could always go back to the shop and open all the boxes and find the one with two port wings!

Wolster

Comment

the hobby store only had the 2 B-52H's that I purchased. When I called his inventory from the computer only showed the 1 that I just built, and this one I found stashed under a bunch of other models.
              Well I just emailed the manufacturer with all the required info for a left wing. In the mean time I think I will start my 1/48 scale B-17. This one will definitely take months as the cockpit alone looks very challenging.

Comment

Alas, you picture wasn't bright enough for me to discern the detail of the situation.
                Life is change. Built models for decades.
                Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                  Alas, you picture wasn't bright enough for me to discern the detail of the situation.
                  my apologies. I use the bottom end of an Olympus, a D-390 .
                  I should upgrade, but now that Im starting to get addicted to model building I need the cash for more kits!

Comment

Your hobby shop should make good on this. Every one I have ever dealt with have made good on kits with bad or missing parts.
                    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by usaalways View Post
                      my apologies. I use the bottom end of an Olympus, a D-390 .
                      I should upgrade, but now that Im starting to get addicted to model building I need the cash for more kits!
                      Uh-oh!!
                      The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                      Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X