Lets Roll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Roll!

Finally complete and in the books. This B-52H has the insignia "Lets Roll" on the side and below the canopy, a tribute to those who took control and crashed the airline in a PA field on Sept 11, and bombed the crap out of Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom.
    Too much paint used, decals dont look strait- as you notice the back wings dont have any as I messed those up prety badly, and the bottom looks pretty bad upclose.
    But I must admitt...Im pretty happy as this is my first. I learned alot from building and from this forum, and looking very forward into starting my next one!
    This will hang in my soon-to-be-ready SAC room! And will be interesting to compare this one to my future bombers.
    Thanx for all the support so far, and looking fwd to alot more!
    Todd

For a first attempt I think it looks very good. As long as you enjoyed building it, thats all the matters! You learned a lot this time and you will learn more on the next one and so on!!

Good job mate!!

Wolster

Comment

Nice job! I see you have the patience for the long lines and decal stuff...great job!
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Looks good!
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Looks good better than what I would coble together. I like to pop in this forum and live vicariously through you guys. I don't have the steady hands much less the talent.
          As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
          Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
            Looks good better than what I would coble together. I like to pop in this forum and live vicariously through you guys. I don't have the steady hands much less the talent.
            All are welcome. Come into the light...
            ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
            ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
              For a first attempt I think it looks very good. As long as you enjoyed building it, thats all the matters! You learned a lot this time and you will learn more on the next one and so on!!

Good job mate!!

I second Wolsters remarks.

A very good first attempt, your models will only improve now as you learn more as you go along.

Cheers,
              Dave
              Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Looks okay mate. As I may have said before, I wish my first had looked as good. Seems you've got the bug usaalways. You also seem to me to be of the odd school of modellers...I've met the 'type' before. Walk into a model shop with two hundred bucks and buy half a dozen kits of exactly the same thing...rather than all different kits which is more usual.
                Enjoy mate...
                The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X