• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Hamy... congrats!

And... erm... good work, mate!

No beginning pics, I see...

Hmmm...

Oh well... final pics will do. I reckon!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

A groupbuild could very well be a nice rekindling for my building since I've not produced anything since the spring. Depending on the subject of the upcoming groupbuild I'm interessted in participating.
      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
      ----
      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
        A groupbuild could very well be a nice rekindling for my building since I've not produced anything since the spring. Depending on the subject of the upcoming groupbuild I'm interessted in participating.
        They're lots of fun, especially the way we do it here. Always friendly and supportive. The 'competition' element is minimal really. It's more about sharing and comparing notes and techniques. We started our first with something like five participants. Our last build had something like twenty I think. You'd be welcome.
        The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
        Sideshow Bob.

Comment

ummm I'll go for it kinda... don't expect grand mastery... And it really depends on what the build is. There are only so many kits at the local store I can pickup. (Its a really small mom and pop business).
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I am stuck with the scourge of Hobby Shops here...the dreaded Hobby Lobby...
            The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
            Dwight D. Eisenhower
            April 16, 1953

Comment

The topic for build #4 is fairly common and quite broad. I don't think anyone will have trouble finding something they want to build. I think almost anyone will be able to find something in their 'to be built' stack or the smallest of hobby shops. It's also broad enough that you can probably stay within your comfort area or go way out of it. There is a theme though.

Comment

Sounds like fun -Yeah, I'm in.

razorboy
                http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by razorboy View Post
                  Sounds like fun -Yeah, I'm in.

razorboy
                  It IS fun. Hope you enjoy it.
                  The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                  Sideshow Bob.

Comment

'Nuff chit chat!!! Start builing something!!! I am waiting for pics!
                    Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
                    In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
                    Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

I think Panzer is ready to roll!! Me too, but I guess we can all wait till next week to find what it's gonna be.
                      Ham
                      Semper Fi
                      Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        The topic for build #4 is fairly common and quite broad. I don't think anyone will have trouble finding something they want to build. I think almost anyone will be able to find something in their 'to be built' stack or the smallest of hobby shops. It's also broad enough that you can probably stay within your comfort area or go way out of it. There is a theme though.
                        I'm sure that most serious builders out there have a larger inventory than their local shops... I sure do n' I'm not a real high roller when it comes to building.
                        The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
                        ----
                        We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Nice to see all the good people at the gate and ready to run.

Gives me a little giggle actually.

Comment

On your mark, get ready, wait till next week!!
                            Semper Fi
                            Doug

Comment

Let's Go!!!!!!!
                              http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Believe it or not...I have saved $$$ to get waht ever the topic is....Had a birthday last week and I had to wait to splurge on myself...lets go!!!!
                                The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
                                Dwight D. Eisenhower
                                April 16, 1953

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X