Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news

Nooooooooooo. this can't be happening. My model is destroyed.
    Last edited by No_Nickname; 06 Aug 07, 20:04. Reason: wrong word choice
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Happens to us all. Usually on the way to a comp or club meeting though.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

CA glue is your friend.

Comment

You should give us more info on whats broke, that way maybe we can
        give you sugestions on how to fix it. Of corse if you ran over it in your car
        well
        Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Well what's broke? You didnt do a Waffle and blow it up did you?
          Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
          In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
          Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
            You should give us more info on whats broke, that way maybe we can
            give you sugestions on how to fix it. Of corse if you ran over it in your car
            well
            I had it sitting out in the driveway to dry when my mom ran over it to go to the store.
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

Ah...well, hmmm in that case, i guess its time to dig a hole for it. RIP

Sorry
              Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                I had it sitting out in the driveway to dry when my mom ran over it to go to the store.
                We're gonna have to get you a thesaurus

That sucker isn't “broken”. (Sorry dude) Hope it was still in the early stages.
                My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

I was just beginning to paint it.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                    We're gonna have to get you a thesaurus

That sucker isn't “broken”. (Sorry dude) Hope it was still in the early stages.
                    I was thinking along the same lines. Destroyed would be a better word. The build still has a month left in it, there are some here who could complete two in that time frame.....hmmmm, who could that be??? Start up another!!
                    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Outside! Hummm isn't that the place were all the nasty stuff is blowing around that get stuck to wet paint?

HP
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                        Outside! Hummm isn't that the place were all the nasty stuff is blowing around that get stuck to wet paint?

HP
                        All that nasty stuff gives it a realistic look.

I probably should have kept it in the garage. I could try and build another one but there is no guarentees that I can finish it in the time that is left.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                          I was thinking along the same lines. Destroyed would be a better word. The build still has a month left in it, there are some here who could complete two in that time frame.....hmmmm, who could that be??? Start up another!!
                          (Sung to the tune of "The Candyman") The panzerman can, yeah the panzerman can.
                          Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

"sitting out in the driveway" !!!!!!!!!

Geeeeeeseeee man, which two brain cells were you using that day? Discard those two brain cells, they don't work right hehe.

That was an abject lesson by the way. Life was teaching you a lesson. Driveways are for cars. Next time, pick someplace, you know, smart hehe.

Sorry to hear about yer loss though.
                            Life is change. Built models for decades.
                            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                              "sitting out in the driveway" !!!!!!!!!

Geeeeeeseeee man, which two brain cells were you using that day? Discard those two brain cells, they don't work right hehe.

That was an abject lesson by the way. Life was teaching you a lesson. Driveways are for cars. Next time, pick someplace, you know, smart hehe.

Sorry to hear about yer loss though.
                              Give him a break already He at least didn't have it in the micro wave.

HP
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X