Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tristar PzKpfw I Ausf. A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tristar PzKpfw I Ausf. A

    Hi guys!

    Following my acquisition of two 1/35 Tristar PzKpfw 38(t) kits (Ausf. B and Ausf. E/F), I decided to get their PzKpfw I Ausf. A (kit No. 35028), which I understand can be built in both a late and early variant.

    As with the 38(t) kits, I was not disappointed with what I found in the box. This little gem has quite comprehensive interior detail, exquisitely rendered. In a model this size, you might almost call it 'cute'.

    Well worth a look, if you like some of the early war stuff. I'll be doing mine up for the Polish campaign.


    Best to all,
    panther3485
    "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
    Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

  • #2
    Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
    Hi guys!

    Following my acquisition of two 1/35 Tristar PzKpfw 38(t) kits (Ausf. B and Ausf. E/F), I decided to get their PzKpfw I Ausf. A (kit No. 35028), which I understand can be built in both a late and early variant.

    As with the 38(t) kits, I was not disappointed with what I found in the box. This little gem has quite comprehensive interior detail, exquisitely rendered. In a model this size, you might almost call it 'cute'.

    Well worth a look, if you like some of the early war stuff. I'll be doing mine up for the Polish campaign.


    Best to all,
    panther3485
    I built Italeri's Pz I many years ago. It was almost comical displaying it beside my Panther G. Quite a size difference...
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
      I built Italeri's Pz I many years ago. It was almost comical displaying it beside my Panther G. Quite a size difference...
      Yeah, I built that one too and if memory serves, it was an Ausf. B. My new Ausf. A kit is even smaller.
      "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
      Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw progress made on the Tristar kit at a club meeting last night. It looks like a beautiful little kit.
        The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
        Sideshow Bob.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
          "I saw progress made on the Tristar kit at a club meeting last night. It looks like a beautiful little kit."
          It certainly is, if what I've seen and put together so far is any measure. I've got kind of enthused about it, even putting aside the 38(t) I bought just the week before so I can work on the Panzer I.
          "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
          Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          Working...
          X