military!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military!!!

What do you think of some schools like this recommended military school . With a great facilities and more interesting site. To improve your ability to think and more brave.

I'm not sure this thread belongs in the 'hobbies' section but since you asked, I'll answer. I think they suck. Military schools don't improve your ability to think, they improve your ability to conform, take orders and maybe even die.
    You asked.
    Nothing personal lancemaria...welcome to the forums.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by lancemaria View Post
      What do you think of some schools like this recommended military school . With a great facilities and more interesting site. To improve your ability to think and more brave.
      G'day Lancemaria.

Military Schools with prepare you for a regimented military life but they won't "Improve your ability to think and be more brave." those are an individual's intellectual and personality traits.

No Military School can teach you "how to be brave" or make you "think better"

They can only train you in certain aspects of the military, how you will implement your training in a real life situation you cannot really predict till it actually happens.

Cheers,
      Dave
      Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Military School is a staple of my family, but nothing past the high school level. It should be used a springboard to Military Academies like West Point or V.M.I My daughter is going to military school at some point to flesh out her Academy applications, that's for sure. If you don't plan on joining the military, what's the point. Bad kids get sent to them, and it probably does little for them. As a former bad kid, I know it wouldn't have worked on me.
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X