Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on these photos

Hey Everyone,

I took this digital shots, back in 2004, I have the first two framed and printed on real photographic paper, cost me nearly 80 bucks per print to do...but i was wondering what you all thought of them...

They're cool man. Where is this and what's happening? Besides all the shouting.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

They were taken at a Silent Drill Team event that occurs every year between the Fort Henry Guard (The British Redcoats) and the USMC Silent Drill team....they were taking at Old Fort Henry back in 2004

Comment

What provence is Fort Henry in? Is it really silent? The Redcoats look great.
        The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
        Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Fort Henry is in Kingston Ontario, built circa 1814 to defend against a possible American Invasion And it is silent after the Commandant's Own Marine Corps Band, the RCAF Band, and the FHG finish their thing, then it is the Silent Drill Teams time, and they are absolutely amazing, i can't say enough about that group of Marines

Comment

Wow. That 'silent' thing appeals to me. How do they communicate then? Timing? Signals?
            Amazing!!!
            Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X