New cute little 1/35 armor model from Tamiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cute little 1/35 armor model from Tamiya

France's army fielded Renault UE Chenillette in the 1930s and used them as light movers. The Germans captured some after the fall of France.

The funky little design was based on the Carden-Loyd tankette of the 1930s. During the 1930s tankette mania gripped armies around Europe because the toy-like vehicle was cheap. The Great Depression was in full force, military budgets were low and armies were looking for tank-like vehicles for a fraction of the cost of real tanks.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Cool!! We need more early French armor.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

It won't be long before some enterprising after market crowd release a 'wurframen' conversion for this vehicle. A kind of German 'poor-man's Katyusha' if you will.
      The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
      Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
        It won't be long before some enterprising after market crowd release a 'wurframen' conversion for this vehicle. A kind of German 'poor-man's Katyusha' if you will.
        Is that one of these? I took this picture at the 2004 Vancouver IPMS show.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post

LOL
          Dearest of all my Friends(Vlad in max payne 2)

Comment

Originally posted by owen36 View Post
            LOL
            HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Yep.
              The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
              Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X