My gift to those in the ACG build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gift to those in the ACG build...

I hated this model, because it was all susension work, which is what I'm the worst at, so I didn't bother to paint it or put the decals on...sorry.

You cn bearly see the 1/35 figues in the middle, so i put anothe 1/35 jeep next to it. This model is a 1/35 Chinese Mobile ICBM Launch/Transport...its big.

PS: Get to ork you lazy sacks!. just kindin'.
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

A Veery nice!

Comment

Looks good man.

Comment

Its only half painted and with no details...and everyoen complimetns me on it?? I'm saying don't have your model to turn like this, it needs to be better...
        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Well, even though my last model was a "brand new" 1960 Chevy. I feel a need to help my fellow ACG'er. Have you tried putting a puppy or small child in the room and then go into the kitchen for a few minutes?
          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
            Well, even though my last model was a "brand new" 1960 Chevy. I feel a need to help my fellow ACG'er. Have you tried putting a puppy or small child in the room and then go into the kitchen for a few minutes?
            Cats are very effective also.

That's not so bad CW. A little paint could make all the difference.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
              Its only half painted and with no details...and everyoen complimetns me on it?? I'm saying don't have your model to turn like this, it needs to be better...
              Patience and perseverance grasshopper is what you need mate.

Assembling the model is the fun part, but you need to put in the extra work painting it to get model from average looking to something you're proud of.
              (When I was young, assembly took priority over painting too.)

Your model looks good now, but imagine if you spent MORE time just "touching up" the painted parts for added detail and appling the decals how it could look.

Even now I think my assembled and painted models are kind of BORING until I apply the decals to them.

Cheers,
              Dave
              Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

There are aspects to modelling that don't really engage me either...it's the ability to persevere with those aspects, put in a little extra, and not settle for bad craftsmanship that will bring you up to the next level. I spent two boring hours last night sanding the lips off the rain guards over turret hatches on my Pz IV to replace them with PE brass ones. It's boring as hell but it looks awesome when finished.
                Patience is the key to better models.
                The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Nice job waffle.
                  ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                  ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Man thats huge, and i thought it was painted, at least they molded the plastic in green and not a grey. I've never seen that model before so for me its a cool treat to see something new, Thanks Waffle!
                    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                      Prawn heads
                      by Karri
                      How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                      Today, 11:40
                    • Jose50
                      Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                      by Jose50
                      Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                      Today, 08:41
                    • Von Richter
                      Sagittarius Rising...
                      by Von Richter
                      Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                      Today, 01:19
                    Working...
                    X