Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 3 sets are vest for a Vietnam diorama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 3 sets are vest for a Vietnam diorama?

1: North Vietnamese Weapons:

2: M16A1 set #1:

3: M16A1 set #2:

4: US Fire Support Weapons (there are more, I'm to lazy to put on the others:
    North Vietnamese Weaponns
    40.00%
    M16A1 set #1
    20.00%
    M16A1 set #2
    10.00%
    US Fire Support Waepons
    30.00%
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

The NVA one, more varried and off the beaten tracks, love the B-40 in particular

Comment

Guys you can pick more than one. Like...3?..please?
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

I dont remember seeing too many from M16A1 set #2-course I was with the 1/26 Mar Div and we didn't have anything other than M-79's and A1's...USMC gets USA leftovers

stay safe

Comment

Get 'em all mate...you'll use them eventually.
          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

I want to, but its 10 bucks a pop, and got a feeling that I'm going to have to reimberse my mother...and I need to save a little for the APC model I need ot get a the hobby shop.

Comment

Get a job then.
              The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
              Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
                Get a job then.
                ...I do...
                kinda...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X