Duncan's Bench 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan's Bench 2016

I think I only finished one kit last year. Not for lack of desire but because of a very busy year with my family. I did get a lot of kits started. So here we go...

First up is the Modelcollect 1/72 T-90. This is a pre-production run so I'm not sure if it's the welded or cast turret. I am really surprised by the amount of detail in this kit. Highly recommended. I now have my hands on a quantity of silly putty so the cammo work can begin.

Comment

Nice and deadly. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!!!!
        http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Number two on the hit parade is a Trumpeter 1/72 AS-90. Another kit with great detail for the scale. This one has individual and short section track links that I am currently working on. It was a gift from Dane Bramage.

Comment

Number three on my to-do list is this nasty Red Star 1/72 MiG-3. Almost no detail and massive joint gaps. I picked it up because there was a box of six Red Star kits for $5 at the end of a show, and I had some spare change in my pocket.

Comment

OH!! A book!!
              wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                Number two on the hit parade is a Trumpeter 1/72 AS-90. Another kit with great detail for the scale. This one has individual and short section track links that I am currently working on. It was a gift from Dane Bramage.

Wow this is sooo much cleaner than mine in progress!!
                "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Here's another one of questionable quality on the bench.
                  A Mini Hobby Models 1/144 MiG-25P

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Bramage View Post
                    Wow this is sooo much cleaner than mine in progress!!
                    Thats 3D clean.
                    Buy a kit sell a kit., build a kit., stash one too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X