Christmas Haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Haul

OK lets see those pics of your haul this year...

An they shall mount up with wings as eagles

I might have gotten one of a selection of kits, had I not decided to buy them myself hehe.

But mom gave me 30 bucks in a card, and that pretty much sounds like my next Dragon Armour Pro kit as it falls in the price range.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I got this. I am very excited about it.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
      John Adams, 1770

Comment

Looks like a pretty good haul.
        "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

These look great - now I'm thinking about taking a trip to my local hobby store and pick something up. It's been many decades since I built a model.

Comment

Originally posted by rcleary171 View Post
            These look great - now I'm thinking about taking a trip to my local hobby store and pick something up. It's been many decades since I built a model.
            Welcome rcleary, i went many decades with out building but found all my skills at a young age came back to me (i used to try hard as a kid and my father would keep buying for me kits). It helps you when you built at a young age .You never forget it
            Buy a kit sell a kit., build a kit., stash one too.

Comment

Originally posted by pinzer View Post
              Welcome rcleary, i went many decades with out building but found all my skills at a young age came back to me (i used to try hard as a kid and my father would keep buying for me kits). It helps you when you built at a young age .You never forget it
              Thanks - I'm looking to capture some of that magic when I was young and my only concerns in life was where I was going to get the money to buy my next model.

Comment

Originally posted by rcleary171 View Post
                Thanks - I'm looking to capture some of that magic when I was young and my only concerns in life was where I was going to get the money to buy my next model.
                I guess some things never change!
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                John Adams, 1770

Comment

Awesome haul guys!!!
                  "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Really nice kit Sean

Comment

i like that Wellington Paul. never built one of those before, and in 1/48 it has to be pretty good size.
                      i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

I am looking forward to it!
                        John Adams, 1770

Comment

It isnt tiny at all Terry and I was pondering adding lights also

Comment

Finally got around to dumping my pics onto a hd.
                            I must have been better than I thought
                            Attached Files

Comment

Missed one
                              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X