Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/48 Scale Luftwaffe Pilot Figure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1/48 Scale Luftwaffe Pilot Figure

    Hey guys, do any of you know of a decent looking aftermarket 1/48 Scale Luftwaffe Pilot Figure - "Seated" I have only found one and he's not that sharp. If any of you "Prop-Heads" out there can direct me to one, I sure would appreciate it.
    Thanks, Dave
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

    “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

  • #2
    Originally posted by razorboy View Post
    Hey guys, do any of you know of a decent looking aftermarket 1/48 Scale Luftwaffe Pilot Figure - "Seated" I have only found one and he's not that sharp. If any of you "Prop-Heads" out there can direct me to one, I sure would appreciate it.
    Thanks, Dave
    Let me look and Ill see what I have Dave. You will be welcome to one
    of mine.
    An they shall mount up with wings as eagles

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GMG1 View Post
      Let me look and Ill see what I have Dave. You will be welcome to one
      of mine.
      Thanks Paul, I have started on the 1/48 Fujimi "Me109 G-K", which is actually a Bf109 G-K and the figure with the kit is acceptable but I always like to explore my options.
      I intend to build it as the Bf109/G6R6 and I already have my eye on some brass aftermarket MG 151 and MG 131 upgrade barrels for her. I was truly surprised how sharp the detail on this 1970's production kit is! Recessed panel lines and excellent rivet detail, choice of two tail sections, two canopies and various weapons systems.
      Last edited by razorboy; 04 Nov 12, 10:40.
      http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

      “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

      Comment


      • #4
        This is about the only decent one I could find Dave.
        http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=160881164456
        "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

        Comment


        • #5
          i might have some in my stash box, or my stuka kit. i'll check today.
          i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Terry Patterson View Post
            i might have some in my stash box, or my stuka kit. i'll check today.
            Thanks for the Verlinden pic, hadn't seen that one. I may end up modifying one still toying with the idea of having the pilot bailing out of the plane.....
            http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

            “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

            Comment


            • #7
              I really like the 109 G to K model. Especially the G 16. Keep us informed on the progress of this one Dave.
              An they shall mount up with wings as eagles

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GMG1 View Post
                I really like the 109 G to K model. Especially the G 16. Keep us informed on the progress of this one Dave.
                I think that I will document the build on my blog page - HERE>
                http://www.razorboyminiatures.com/blog.php
                http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

                “The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X