RAZORBOY'S STUART

Comment

BLINDKAT'S ROMMEL'S ROD

Comment

PINZER'S Sd Kfz 223

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          RAZORBOY'S STUART

That's the .30 cal. hiding under that canvas ... spent a lot of time on that gun, then botched the barrel something fierce ... then it started to rain so ....
          http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

some great entries here. i was so sad my walker bulldog didnt get finished. sometimes life gets in the way of fun...great job guys!!
            i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

This is a really tough one. They all look so good!!

Comment

Holy crap! You guys made this really frick'n difficult. I am going to have to take some time on this one.
                However this turns out, congrats to you all. Very fine entries here.
                "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

I like the novelty of Rommel's rod, and I also like the weathering on the Stuart (very clean build), But I went with the 223 great job gents!
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  John Adams, 1770

Comment

This a toughy indeed.
                    "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Well...... it was tough, but I had to go with the Stuart. Good job RB.
                      "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Great work by all!! ...but there can be only one.
                        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I'm just looking forward to handing out some ribbons.

Comment

Razor Boy, You've inspired me to finish my old Tamiya M3 Stuart I started over 20 years ago. I've changed it from a diesel engine (the kit version) to gasoline. I've also opted to put it in the South Pacific. This is one of my favorite Tamiya kits. I really need to finish it. As it is way to complete to fit any current model build, I'll just post pics when done.
                            --Tobias Gibson
                            On the web at: Blindkat.hegewisch.net

Comment

Originally posted by Blindkat View Post
                              Razor Boy, You've inspired me to finish my old Tamiya M3 Stuart I started over 20 years ago. I've changed it from a diesel engine (the kit version) to gasoline. I've also opted to put it in the South Pacific. This is one of my favorite Tamiya kits. I really need to finish it. As it is way to complete to fit any current model build, I'll just post pics when done.
                              Most of the old Tamiya kits are keepers... and they did it without 1,000 pieces!
                              I think that you should finish yours. Make a deal with you, you finish your M3 you started over 20 years ago and I will finish my Testors/Italeri RSO Tractor ... We'll call it the "20 + Shootout". ..... Whaddya think?
                              http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X