Group builds question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group builds question

Being sort of new here, I'm curious. How are group builds decided on? Can anyone suggest them or is by committee or what?
    --Tobias Gibson
    On the web at: Blindkat.hegewisch.net

I think that anyone can start a build here but I would ask Duncan or Freightshaker, they are the moderators - that is the proper chain of command Blindkat - IMO .
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

I've been lurking but pretty busy these days. I may be back to speed after Dec 3rd. Here we go... We tend to have two builds going. One is an open build. In this any military topic is welcome. The second is a theme build. The topic is decided on by the winner of the previous theme build. These are currently the Open Subject Plus and Under the Hood builds.

We sometimes have other builds prompted by a forum member after some discussion to ensure we have enough participation to warrant a sticky. These would be the Warships and Old School builds. We currently have four 'official' builds going. This is too many. Normally we can support two. So, I will let these die down before starting up the next set. Now, this doesn't preclude anyone from starting up their own build. So if you want to start something up, it probably won't get stickied, but go for it man. This is a learning community and the place is what we make it.
      Last edited by Duncan; 20 Sep 12, 19:07.

Comment

Yeah what he said.... And you can always start a Dog Fight.....
        An they shall mount up with wings as eagles

Comment

Usually the guy with the best legs wins...
          "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Bramage View Post
            Well hell! Then I ought to win ALL of 'em!!!!!

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Maybe I should get my wife to stand-in for me....
              wedmodelfactory.com

On the workbench: 1:48 tornado / 1:48 B-25 / 1:48 Rafale B / 1:72 SU-24 / 1:48 HE-111 / 1:72 SR-75 / 1:72 A-12 / 1:32 ME-262B / 1:72 B-17 / 1:48 Mig-25 / 1:48 A-7D / M-48 Patton /1:32 BF-110 / 1:32 P-40 / Worf

Comment

Dave and Warren y'all don't shave like I do....

Comment

Too much info thanks John. I feel like I need mouth wash for my eyes now! I like the vs. builds, less pressure and it motivates you to try things you might not normally do. A great way for improving skills.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  John Adams, 1770

Comment

I had an open hernia repair last year. Y'all wanna see a wierd mullet.

Comment

Sure

Comment

Dave and Warren y'all don't shave like I do....
                        I need brain lysol to get that image out of my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          I had an open hernia repair last year. Y'all wanna see a wierd mullet.
                          Put yer money where yer mullet is ...... SHOW IT!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X