Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    I'm not saying these are the best barrels, but Smart Parts barrels are pretty good for there price.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by nreese21
    well, Tippmann makes their barrels so that you have to buy only Tippmann barrels, or a modified regular barrel. If you are really looking for a great barrel, try the dye boomstick.
    They do? Do you mean that you have to have a tippmann threaded barrel? If that is what you mean, then I understand. I like a JJ Ceramic. I have also used a 32 degrees quite riot, and it is okay, and a SP Freak system. I think that what it really boils down to is paint to barrel match. That is where having a barrel system comes in, but then you can't really consider it one barrel. At least I don't. Just match the paint you use to your barrel bore and you will be set. Lapco is supposed to make good barrels aren't they? I hear they are good anyway. Don't get anything over 14 inches unless it is a two piece barrel with a control bore. You only really need 8 inches of unported barrel to get the maximum effectiveness. At least that is what I hear. Anyway, that is my 2 cents on the subject.

Leave a comment:

• ARBushmaster
    replied
    dye boomstick is great, i love mine, but the best barrel out there is probably the macdev matchstik barrel kit,its very espensive, but you get what you pay for

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    well, Tippmann makes their barrels so that you have to buy only Tippmann barrels, or a modified regular barrel. If you are really looking for a great barrel, try the dye boomstick.

Leave a comment:

• RangerAbn101
    started a topic Best Barrel

Best Barrel

I have a Tippmann M98 Custom with a Nite Stick barrel from 32 Degrees. I personally think it is the best barrel out there. What do you guys (girls?) think? What barrels do you use?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X