Your first game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first game.

What was your first game of PB like? Where did you go, what gun did you use, who'd you go with, how many times did you get shot? You get the drift.
    PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

I think it was in Oct. 2000. Somewhere round there. Shot about 5 or 6 people, got hit in the shoulder. Used a tippmann 98 custom, used of course. Played with about 9 other friends.

Comment

mine was like 2002 got hit in the collar and leg and the arm and the but i was wearing like 4 layers and got really hot i got like 4 ppl ohhh and i got hit a TON in the face mask i was so scared i played at destert fox in arizona ohh and i got hit in the legs i was so much fun i was wit 3 friends ohh and i got nailed in the feet so many times my shoes were pink yea i wass a real noob running full blast into the feaild didnt work
      "I dont want the world to see me because i dont think thay would understand"

"For my prey is not innocent, but ignorant"

Comment

I remember my first game. Bush ball. I had a pump blade. I got shot alot of times, I don't really think I eliminated anyone but I knew I was hooked.
        PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

My first game was last year on a wooded airforce training ground at write pattersin airforce base. There were about 20 of us and only 2 people had there own guns, so we were all using rentals. I got hit some but not to much because only afew of the guys had ever played but when i did get hit i got it bad. one bounce off the back of my head, one ind the hand and i got hit in the face mask alout i got paint in my nosie, mouth, and i even found some in my ears. I had a blast and have played alout since.

Also you guys mite be woundering how we got to use a military field? Well one of my friends dad is a colonel in the air force at that base so he was able to get us in. :thumb:

Comment

i was the classic noob. showed up in tan cargo sorts, and a brightly colored t shirt. it was pretty bad:chair:
            its not nice 2 shoot animals. take ur anger out on newbs

Comment

lol. not as bad as when a friend of mine went shooting. he went to a course that had black lights everywhere (it was a warehouse style course) and he came with a white shirt!

he hasn't gone paintballing since...... :chair: :bang:

Comment

Tht would suck. i think whn i went sum people confused me 4 a ref. but most didnt. i thiknk i had an orange t shirt surroundedd by brown desert. needless to say i stick 2 tan cammo now
                its not nice 2 shoot animals. take ur anger out on newbs

Comment

My first game was in 2000. At Dark Dirks b-day party. so much dam fun. I got hit about 7 times. Two were on my arms. One was bleeding. Needless to say when i got home later that day she freaked out. However my dad said "wow i raised a dumb son" then hit me upside the head. I used a tippman 98 rental of course. wore about 4 layers and a dirk bike chest protector. Stop the hurt from comin on but all the paintballs that hit me in the chest exploded. Wore a cup too. Was so dam uncomfortable was wadlin around all day. from what I hear it was
                  "Thats not my car thats my son!"
                  "Dont take your anger out on your parents but your pillow with ak47"

Comment

First game was in december of 2001, just got my spyder compact and was dying to go. I soon found myself on a hill, while a couple of my friends were at the bottom, well hidden in a deep creek trench with there guns trained on me before they even said go. I was surprised that it took them as long as it did to hit me, i was on a barren snow covered little hill about 30 yards away from them. Got hit in the mask and leg, i was hooked from that moment on, im a huge paintball addict, i almost eat breath and sleep paintball, its just about the only thing i talk about, but i love it

Comment

My first game was two years ago. It was a hot summer day and I was wearing too much. Black commando-sweater, two pairs of underwear, jeans, skicap, gloves... but above all I had these glaring blue overalls. I got shot all the time. What was I thinking? Everybody else had somekind of camo. I might have eliminated one player, but that goes unconfirmed. Not until two weeks ago I went again and did alot better. 3 kills in the first game (we had 9v9).

Comment

I really sucked my first game. I was using a M98 Custom and ended up getting plinked in the rear end. That stung. That was about three or four years ago
                        May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
                        - General George Patton Jr

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X