Paintball injuries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball injuries.

What's the worst injury you've sustained during a game of paintball? Mine would have to be diving to the ground and sacking myself on a piece of wood.
    PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

hmmm....that one has to beat mine.

shooting in a bunker ran out to go to the next bunker, got shot on the way, and fell into the ditch.

worst one I've seen is when I shot this kid who was trying to snipe in a tree, and he fell out of the tree and racked himself.

Comment

Re: Paintball injuries.

Originally posted by PvtJohnson
      What's the worst injury you've sustained during a game of paintball? Mine would have to be diving to the ground and sacking myself on a piece of wood.
      LOL!!! Worst I've got is the basic welts you get when some kid turns his gun wayyy up.

Comment

I got shot in the hand pretty god once. I was out a window shooting, and below me was a enem and they show my hand from like 2 feet away. It hurt alot.
        PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

um i dont usally wear gloves and i got shot 3 times in the hand that kinda stung the guy was like 5 ft away i was in a take and he came round back and like every ball he shot was on my hand
          "I dont want the world to see me because i dont think thay would understand"

"For my prey is not innocent, but ignorant"

Comment

i got shot in the butt about 1 foot away from the guys barrel. it bounced so it hurt even more. but wht hurt more was the fact tht it was friendly fire (from Shaman Master). but the next game he got wht he deserved.:armed:
            its not nice 2 shoot animals. take ur anger out on newbs

Comment

Never been PBing myself, but I can tell you a little story about wht happened to one of my Uncles about 20 years ago.

I promise you this is a true story, but bear in mind here that I am somewhat hazy on the mechanics of how a Paintball-style smoke grenade operates/operated.

Basically, he'd half-pulled the tab or the pin, or the whatever-it-was-you-used-to-set-the-thing-off and had then decided he didn't want to use it after all.

So he shoved it back in his pocket.

The act of doing this fully removed the tab or the pin, or the whatever-it-was-you-used-to-set-the-thing-off and he sustained severe burns to his leg as it fired.

He had to have skin grafts and was in Hospital for a total of 6 months. The Nurses all used to call him "The Colonel" once they'd found out how he'd been injured "in combat".

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                Never been PBing myself, but I can tell you a little story about wht happened to one of my Uncles about 20 years ago.

I promise you this is a true story, but bear in mind here that I am somewhat hazy on the mechanics of how a Paintball-style smoke grenade operates/operated.

Basically, he'd half-pulled the tab or the pin, or the whatever-it-was-you-used-to-set-the-thing-off and had then decided he didn't want to use it after all.

So he shoved it back in his pocket.

The act of doing this fully removed the tab or the pin, or the whatever-it-was-you-used-to-set-the-thing-off and he sustained severe burns to his leg as it fired.

He had to have skin grafts and was in Hospital for a total of 6 months. The Nurses all used to vall him "The Colonel" once they'd found out how he's been injured "in combat".

Dr. S.

i love it thats great
                "I dont want the world to see me because i dont think thay would understand"

"For my prey is not innocent, but ignorant"

Comment

ouch! :chair: :bang:

Comment

My friend was looking up at a bird and got shot in the neck he was gagging and puking all over nice pleasent thoughts
                    All warfare is based on deception.

Comment

Well my friend got shot right in the left nut it was split in half and he died in my arms....

....nah just kidding but does anyone use anykind of protection for a "worst case scenario"? What I´m afraid of is getting shot at testicles. It gotta hurt in fact you probably die of shock. Those used by icehockey players might do.

Comment

Originally posted by Käki
                        Well my friend got shot right in the left nut it was split in half and he died in my arms....

....nah just kidding but does anyone use anykind of protection for a "worst case scenario"? What I´m afraid of is getting shot at testicles. It gotta hurt in fact you probably die of shock. Those used by icehockey players might do.
                        some people do, but most dont. hint: hold your gun in front of you when you run

Comment

Getting shot in the crotch at the local field on a pretty regular basis, most the time under 10 feet distance, im probably sterile and dont know it yet but besides that, i was on a steep hill, lost my balance, and rolled about half way down hitting trees along the way, finally stopped myself because i racked myself on a tree, hill was very tall and steep, im glad i didnt keep going all the way, probably would have broken a couple bones if that happened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X