Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    Magpies. Those have to be the dumbest birds. We were about 10 feet away from one and I shot it with a .22. Then we found the nest, waited for the other birds to get back, got a few more, then trahsed the nest and left.

Leave a comment:

• Jon@lbc
    replied
    French people and my brother

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    We shot a little propane canister with a .303 one day. We were standing in a enclosed porch and shooting out the door, I went deaf for a couple of minutes to crack was so loud. But the propane tank just spun around with propane flowing from it.

Leave a comment:

• ARBushmaster
    replied
    haha, my teamate is the ultimate squirrel hunter with his paintball gun, no squirrel is safe when hes around, i pity him though, what he makes up with accuracy, he lacks in with any kind of social skills, hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    Well shootin squilrs would be pretty fun.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied
    guns and ammo issue let me go look............ ahh ha july 2004

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    what mag was that?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied
    yea i was reading a mag and there were shooting gound squerrels with explosive 223 round no joke it was writen hilarisy

"...i tought it ecaped but later we found what we think was a paw 30ft away..."

:armed:

Leave a comment:

• DrumDude6565
    replied
    I prefer shootin newbs. its like huntin deer.........only easier

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    THat's actualy not a bad price. But I'd buy like 2000 rounds a t a time.

Leave a comment:

• Viking67
    replied
    Originally posted by PvtJohnson
    Ya in a thread I put some links in there and it has plans for paint cannons and the like. I'd love a machine gun but the bullets would be so exspensive.
    I've seen .223 ammo for about $1.29(U.S) for a box of 20. But you'd also have to get the links.

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    French people....er....wait, I can say that.

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    Ya in a thread I put some links in there and it has plans for paint cannons and the like. I'd love a machine gun but the bullets would be so exspensive.

Leave a comment:

• Cyanri
    replied
    Cool, that site has plans for a paintball mortar, first time I've ever seen/heard of one. I wonder how well it works.

Yeah, I want a machine gun too.

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    angel speeds are like machine guns. 30 balls per second. that'll get ya goin!

I found a website that makes the paintball version of certain guns. Such as an MG42, BAR, etc.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X