• Show
Clear All

• Jon@lbc
    replied
    Sorry misspelling I meant to say lady not lad

Leave a comment:

• Jon@lbc
    replied
    I have two words for that kid FACE MASK and a lot of words for that lady like **** you stupid***** you **** *** **** Ah that felt good
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06 Oct 04, 12:43.

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    People who play by the rules and dont shoot people after the game is over should not be be under scurtinization about what other stupid people do.

People who do drive by paintball shootings and shoot road signs give the rest of us bad names. personally I think thepeopl who stuff like that should be taken out and get shot 250 time with a pb gun. Fps up to 385.

Perhaps that will make them stop and lift this dark cloud over paintballing.

Leave a comment:

• Viking67
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Williams
    I'll admit the article writer is a bit of an extremist...........I do remember about a year ago there was a problem in my general area (Metro D.C.) with "drive-by" paint ball shootings of pedestrians, homeless people etc., that was being taped by some enterprising college students who were trying to market their "footage" on the internet. These characters are outside of the paintball mainstream (if that's not an oxymoron), but I'll bet it's these types that are getting bad press for paintball in general.
    Kinda like the people that shoot road signs are always giving rec shooters a bad name.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Williams
    replied
    I'll admit the article writer is a bit of an extremist...........I do remember about a year ago there was a problem in my general area (Metro D.C.) with "drive-by" paint ball shootings of pedestrians, homeless people etc., that was being taped by some enterprising college students who were trying to market their "footage" on the internet. These characters are outside of the paintball mainstream (if that's not an oxymoron), but I'll bet it's these types that are getting bad press for paintball in general.

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    Really 1 out of 2000. I didnt think the statistics were that high. But what ever.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied
    i dont understand the people that do that vieolent games (if u can call it that) have been around since the first cave man wanted to practice his hunting skill wit a bow and arrow and the roman had gladiators. so i think they sould mind ther own bussiness when it comes to recreational accedents that happe one out of every like 2000 games

Leave a comment:

• chrisvalla
    replied
    It's the anti-gun crowd looking to demonize anything even remotely related to war, soldiering, or guns. The same people that think GI Joe in inappropriate and want FPSs blamed for school shootings.:crazy:

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Dirk6565
    did u no kids cant buy paint balls beacuse they're under 18 yet a kid can go to the gardining department and buy a 3ft masheti (sry i cant spell worth crap)
    depends on what state you live in

Leave a comment:

• Viking67
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Dirk6565
    did u no kids cant buy paint balls beacuse they're under 18 yet a kid can go to the gardining department and buy a 3ft masheti (sry i cant spell worth crap)
    Yeah, the author should be writing about something like that. Which is more dangerous, a small plastic ball with paint (non-toxic paint I might add) inside or a 2 foot razor sharp knife?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    Hm. Id have to say a .303 bullet. Ive been shot in the head once with a paintball and i was light headed for about 5 minutes. ONce again i say this author is completely biased. But what can we do about it except write on forum boads saying how much of a [email protected]$#% she is!

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    Ya you can buy bullets at Wallmart. Whats more dangerous? A .303 shell or a paintball.

Leave a comment:

• chrisvalla
    replied
    So do I, but I get lumped in there as a militia-training gun wacko for airsoft. I only care if they start trying to pass laws outlawing it, other than that... mox nix.

Actually it's middle-class Idiots (with a capital I) doing the drive-bys. Hillbillies and inner-city kids can't afford a paintball gun... though they are sold at Wal-Marts now...

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied
    i resent that, im well under 30 but i still follow the rules so do my friends i think only like hillbillys would do sum thing like that

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X