No announcement yet.

Anti-Paintball Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really 1 out of 2000. I didnt think the statistics were that high. But what ever.
    "Thats not my car thats my son!"
    "Dont take your anger out on your parents but your pillow with ak47"

Comment

I'll admit the article writer is a bit of an extremist...........I do remember about a year ago there was a problem in my general area (Metro D.C.) with "drive-by" paint ball shootings of pedestrians, homeless people etc., that was being taped by some enterprising college students who were trying to market their "footage" on the internet. These characters are outside of the paintball mainstream (if that's not an oxymoron), but I'll bet it's these types that are getting bad press for paintball in general.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams
        I'll admit the article writer is a bit of an extremist...........I do remember about a year ago there was a problem in my general area (Metro D.C.) with "drive-by" paint ball shootings of pedestrians, homeless people etc., that was being taped by some enterprising college students who were trying to market their "footage" on the internet. These characters are outside of the paintball mainstream (if that's not an oxymoron), but I'll bet it's these types that are getting bad press for paintball in general.
        Kinda like the people that shoot road signs are always giving rec shooters a bad name.
        Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

People who play by the rules and dont shoot people after the game is over should not be be under scurtinization about what other stupid people do.

People who do drive by paintball shootings and shoot road signs give the rest of us bad names. personally I think thepeopl who stuff like that should be taken out and get shot 250 time with a pb gun. Fps up to 385.

Perhaps that will make them stop and lift this dark cloud over paintballing.
          "Thats not my car thats my son!"
          "Dont take your anger out on your parents but your pillow with ak47"

Comment

I have two words for that kid FACE MASK and a lot of words for that lady like **** you stupid***** you **** *** **** Ah that felt good
            Last edited by [email protected]; 06 Oct 04, 12:43.
            All warfare is based on deception.

Comment

Sorry misspelling I meant to say lady not lad
              All warfare is based on deception.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X