Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARBushmaster
    replied
    Its all preference really, but as for the gun i think is best, it would have to be the DM4, there amazing, practically silent,no kick at all, never chops paint, easily does 30 bps, and its one of the sexiest paintball guns ive ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Jon@lbc
    replied
    I heard a gun called a dark angel is the mother of all paintball guns

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    Ya ill stick with my gun too and i dont have the money to buy a auto cocker.

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    Meh, I'll stick with my gun. It works great, and I can't see myself ever buying a Autococker.

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    true more expensive guns aare much more fragile but at the time the individual parts are usually pretty cheap so if u do drop it oh well. u can get some new parts for pretty cheap and almost have a new gun.

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    I wouldn't want a fancy marker. The money is a huge issue, and I would be scared of me dropping it or something. I like my gun because if it gets wrecked, it doesnt matter because it didn't cost me that much.

Leave a comment:

• nreese21
    replied
    the best gun is probably the WDP Angel IR3

Leave a comment:

• Shaman_Master
    replied
    I would have to say semi is the best, becase you are able to conserve ammo and at the same time be able to throw alot of paint.

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    Ok, lets put it as this, for speed ball, an autococker is king. Right?, but in scenario or bush ball, it's better to bide your time, conserve your shots and make them count. Id rather have a Tippmann sniper in a scenario than a shiny autococker. In speedball I'd rather have a autococker to dump as much paint as I can at the enemy that have a Tippman sniper and have the long barrel and the weight slow me down. I think the real question is, whats better, PUMP, SEMI, or AUTOCOCKER?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    replied
    whats so special bout autococker is faster then every thing else or sum thing

Leave a comment:

• PvtJohnson
    replied
    You can't really say what is the best paintball gun. It's basicly the persons preferance. I don't like autocockers. I'd rather have a semi auto gun then a autococker any day. I like Tippmann's because they are nice, reliable guns. But my favorite company is Spyder. I'd buy anything from Spyder and know it's a good quality gun. It's basicly just preferance.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Dirk6565
    started a topic whats the best paint ball gun

whats the best paint ball gun

in my opinion a suped up tipp man is the best gun its reliable and dose what it needs to do, but what is up with the 3000 dollar autococker, what do u think is the best gun any ideas?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X