No announcement yet.

rec-ball vs senerio games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive never played in a tournament and i really dont want to unless i am ever offered to get sponsored. Then i might. Id be a hard desicion.
    "Thats not my car thats my son!"
    "Dont take your anger out on your parents but your pillow with ak47"

Comment

ive allways wanted 2 play in a tournement. id prolly end up in the dead zone w/in the 1st 5 min. but it would still b a good xperience to help me know wht i need 2 work on
      its not nice 2 shoot animals. take ur anger out on newbs

Comment

tournaments are fun. i prefer woodball tourneis but speedball tournies are good as well.

Comment

i dunno if its the same everywhere, but at the tournie field here, beginer to intermediate is speedball. and advnced is scenario. i would prefer scenario games 2, but i dont think im ready enough to take on the advanced players, plus i dont know enough pbers
          its not nice 2 shoot animals. take ur anger out on newbs

Comment

ITd be awsome to play a scenario tournmant. But I think i nedd to play a heck of a lot longer before I start thinking about tournaments.
            "Thats not my car thats my son!"
            "Dont take your anger out on your parents but your pillow with ak47"

Comment

A scenario game would be sweet. I'd love sneaking around, doing ambushes, and assulting enemy forts. THe more the merrier on those kinds of games.
              PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

Ive played in quite a few local tournies, and i can give you a pretty good opinion on them. Local tournies are usually fairly priced, consisting of maybe a 75 dollar entry fee, but thats split three ways becuase local tournies prefer 3 man format because there very easy to run. Most local tournies can provide you with some good competition, in a safe and virtually cheat free environment. One day, me and a couple of my friends decided we wanted to try it out, so we registered at the local field. I was surprised at the competition, we had little kids walking around with matrixes and intimidators, and i thought it was local! When you get on the field, you can tell the kids didnt pay for their equipment, and you know they didnt work there way up, most of them have their daddy do you love me special, but even then, skill will win over equipment. Our team is one of those examples, our first local tourny, we used tippmanns and i had my spyder compact, we ended up placing a respectable 5th place, adn we even beat the second place and 3rd place teams when we played them, but we got cut right before the finals because of our lack of points , but from then on, we were hooked, the next tournies we played had amatuer rank teams from the nppl showing up, of course they whipped us, but we got better, and most of all, we had fun.

Comment

thanks for the post ill take that into consideration

ohh i played a night game and there where like 10 year olds with very high end guns and decked out in jerseys they were a little antimidating untill i saw them ball, it was hillarias i dont think they understand the consept of peeking the jumped out every time thay needed to see some thing, at that moment i was filled with a warm fuzzy feeling inside right before i shot one

"I dont want the world to see me because i dont think thay would understand"

"For my prey is not innocent, but ignorant"

Comment

yes they are verry different in more ways than i want to list.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X