No announcement yet.

Airsoft guns like you've never seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft guns like you've never seen...

TONS more pics...want more?

Very nice.. Looking to get myself an Upgraded MP40 by AGM and a Tanaka gas Karabiner 98 Kurz.
    With your eyes open, keyed up to top pitch, agile as a greyhound, tough as leather, hard as Krupp steel, you will be the embodiment of a German warrior.

- From "The Parachutist's Commandments", a German document issued to Fallschirmjager.

Comment

Theres a boy at one of the sites I play at, where they do a lot of WWII themed games, who has a .30 cal, belt fed too for added realism.

Personally I reckon its "all mouth, no trousers", give me a AGM MP44 for WWII stuff any day

Comment

Wait until SRC releases its MP40.. electric blow-back, metal hop-up chamber, MOSFET chip.. 280 round high cap.. Mmmm.
        With your eyes open, keyed up to top pitch, agile as a greyhound, tough as leather, hard as Krupp steel, you will be the embodiment of a German warrior.

- From "The Parachutist's Commandments", a German document issued to Fallschirmjager.

Comment

One of the sites we play here in Scotland have a scratch built M2 mounted on a landie. Very cool when it works. Used to be quite temperamental if it got bounced about a lot but they reckon it runs like a dream now

Comment

Oh my, that's beautiful. You guys in Scotland have some wonderful airsoft, as far as I've seen from Scoutthedoggie's videos on Youtube.

Comment

WOW nice browning 30, I have a moded G&G GR-16 A3 with elcan and c7 lower reciever, almost an exact replica of the Canada Colt rifle

Comment

Very, very nice. I just got myself a G&G MP5. How smoothly does your G&G run?

Comment

wow those are awesome.
                  “Come and take it!"

Comment

Great pics, gives a guy some ideas

fodder, looks like Scotland's got it going on. Nice job
                    There's No Such Thing As "Only A Simulation"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X