What paintballgun do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What paintballgun do you use?

Hey guys just curious, what paintball gun(s) do you use?
    Run fast, shoot straight.

Tippmann 98 Custom --- Upgraded with a Smart Parts 14 " Teardrop Barrel
    Keenan K.

"Anything worth living for is worth dying for and anything worth dying for is certainly worth living for."
    -Catch-22

"We're the airborne, we're supposed to be surrounded."
    -Maj. Richard Winters, Bastogne

http://www.warmovie.com/top/gif/bob_banner.jpg

http://specialforces.low-ping.com/us...images/smg.gif

Comment

1: PGP pump handgun

2: 98 WGP RF Autococker with Psychoballistics drop forward, ANS inline Reg, ANS 3-Way, Palmer Pursuit LP Reg

3: 97-99 ANS RF Autococker with Psychoballistics drop forward, WGP Stock inline reg, ANS 3-Way, ANS Hammer LP Reg.

with 2 & 3 I use a Kaner Barrel system, 4500 PSI 68CuIn HPA Tank, Empire ReLoader, and a NP-75 Night Vision scope for night play.
      MONK
      Member CPPA # 1503
      Member OSOK

Comment

I forgot to put up what I use. I have a 98c with remote coil and 14" jj ceramic. The remote helps off set the long barrel and makes the gun a little easier to manuever.

By brother has a Spyder One with 12" teardrop, expansion chamber, anit-siphoned 20oz co2 tank, a big drop forward, Bob Long Cyclone bolt, and Maddmann spring kit.

Comment

Wow I guess I'm just cheap. I have an ACI Maveric pump with a 16" Armson rifled barrel. Nothing spiffy. course I tend to snipe in woods ball and not go for the power. I'm usually lucky if I get off more than 100 rounds in a 30 min game. closer to 50 usually. I can tag just about anyone I want though.

Comment

Its not about the gun, player makes the gun good, not the other way around. I also use a Talon if I am feeling like I need a challenge I usually end up shooting about 20 paintballs when I use it though because I spend most of my time running my team and take more of a commander role because I don't have that much fire power to work with myself. So why not utilize everyone else's

What kind of paint do you use in your Armson?

Comment

Depends on the seriousness of the game when just a couple of friends the paint tends to be cheaper but for more action I like to use RP Marballizer. Has been very consistent for me and I have very few breaks. WHat does everyone else use?

Comment

My preference is either Zap Chronic, Zap Torx, or Zap Spank. Just stay away from primer (dimpled, inconsistent size).
                MONK
                Member CPPA # 1503
                Member OSOK

Comment

TIPPMAN 98 CUSTOM WITH AN AUTO RESPONSE TRIGGER AND A 14" BOOMSTICK AND AN EGG HOPPER ROCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by brad1702
                    TIPPMAN 98 CUSTOM WITH AN AUTO RESPONSE TRIGGER AND A 14" BOOMSTICK AND AN EGG HOPPER ROCKS!
                    14" Boomstick?!....NICE
                    Keenan K.

"Anything worth living for is worth dying for and anything worth dying for is certainly worth living for."
                    -Catch-22

Comment

boomstick

thankx man it works great never had a problem w/ it dont intend to either :thumb:

Comment

By the way, what do you think of the response trigger? I've been thinking of updating my trigger.
                        Keenan K.

-Catch-22

Comment

response trigger

IT WORKS GREAT MAKE SURE U HAVE IT INSTALLED CORRECTLLY SOME DONT THINK ITS GOOD FOR WOODS BALL BUT THATS ALL I PLAY AND LOVE IT I GOT MINE FOR ABOUT $100 BUT IM SURE U COULD FIND CHEAPER HOPE U DO GET TO SHOW THOSE SONS OF WHAT IT CAN REALLY DO. QUICK STORY THIS GUY WAS MAKING FUN OF ME HAVIN THIS AND WAS ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM SO I TRACKED THAT GUY DOWN AND MUST OF AT LEST SHOT HIM 10 TIMES IT WAS CRAZY HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA

Comment

Reactive Trigger is a gimmick that should be considered wisely.
                            Instead consider going fully automatically if you want to spend the money on RT. Although I don't advise either, unless its purely for scenario type play and you so happen to be the designated Machine Gunner and you have a huge bank roll to supply the paint.

Me on the other hand, have been playing paintball since '92. I'm in the active duty Army and I don't really enjoy or look forward to playing Scenario Paintball (I do the really thing, so why play scenario paintball?). I'm more of a Tournament guy, hence my rig -which I'll get to later.

My biggest gripe about Scenario Paintball is, people get lazy towards the end of the day and never want to go to the "re-generation" tent or find the "medic." Thus, they wipe it off and cheat and one guy sees his buddy do it, and like an infection the entire field is out their with the cheat bug. I can't stand that. To top it off, there are simply not enough refs to do a 200 vs 200 scenario game or for that matter any game over 50 people.

Okay- off the soap box. Which I never really intended on standing on...

I own several guns, but my primary is a WDP Angel Speed, w/ Angel AIR 45/4500, and EVO II hopper w/ Zboard.

Comment

And are you telling us that Tourny players don't cheat? Lets get real. Yes there are some scenario player that cheat, but I do know that with some producers like 24hourgames.com, Nocer Productions and others they promote non-cheaters. I know one way 24HG does it is by putting player refs out on the field. Undercover refs, yes sir. I have seen this in numerous games, and works well. Does it solve the problem? No, but it sure makes people think twice before doing something. Now back to tourney. Talk about cheating, it's all over the place. I have had friends, Great stand up ball players, that have left the tourney seen just because of how much cheating that is going on. Don't get me wrong, speedball is great, but it has hit the level of who can throw the most paint and wipe the fastest without getting caught. That is not a sport to me, if people would play it the right way I think more people would enjoy it.
                              MONK
                              Member CPPA # 1503
                              Member OSOK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X